Thundra - Worshipped by Chaos
Angel Witch - Angel Witch

Diabolik, I highly rec Thundra and Menhir :kickass:

Just bought frmo a guy on another forum here;

Trouble - Pslam9
Omen - Battle Cry
Athiest - Elements
Ultimatum - Perilous Times

Haha im blind buying it...you've given them so much praise...rec some albums and im down to check out any of the doooozzzzzm genre :D

PAGAN REIGN - "Apebhke Bohhbi" more folk / black metal

MIDNATTSOL - "Nordly's" second disc by the sister of Liv Kristine's band. thier first one wasnt great but had potential.....hopefully they come into thier own with this one.

TUMULUS - "Winter Wood" no this isnt about my winter mornings. more great russian folk metal

ISEN TORR - "Mighty and Superior" featuring a guy from Pagan Alter and the ex-singer from Twisted Tower Dire. 3 song EP, I guess it was from an early
7 inch EP. Holy smokes I wish they were putting out a full length. great traditional metal.

Sorgsvart - "Vikintid Og Anarki" great black metal with touch of folk. One man and so much anger....sound familiar?

Heorot - "Ragnarok" I have been hunting this down for months!!! great Turisas and Elvenking inspired folk metal. Hell of a lot of flutes!!! A first I thought it was my phone that kept ringing...then realized no one calls me ever.

Ekzistencia - "The Storm Master" russian fantasy power metal. I figured that the lyrics would be about short bread lines since it was fantasy.

Inspell - "Arcadian Tales: The Egregore" black metal in the vien of Stormlord. Great power and fantastic keyboards. More heavier than the average power metal fan!

Heidevolk "Walhalla Wacht" - second disc from these heavily folk inspired band....great vocals, great harmonies, makes me wish I lived in the old days asides for getting the plague.

Battleroar - "To Death and Beyond" holy smokes...I never paid any attention to this band. Pure true metal! I am hoping maybe they can come over for Alehorn!!!! This disc makes me want to get a mace and bash in the skulls of metalcore fans across the globe.

I have to highly recommend that Battleroar disc. Damn. I am even more pissed off that I didnt pick up the DVD/ Cd of thier last one a while back. I got them and some other band mixed up.

Heorot - "Ragnarok" I have been hunting this down for months!!! great Turisas and Elvenking inspired folk metal. Hell of a lot of flutes!!! A first I thought it was my phone that kept ringing...then realized no one calls me ever.

This might have to go into my signature some day!!!!

Secondly Bob, you NEVER answer your phone anyhow.....