new CD's!!!! anyone else???

Their old name was Echo of Dalriada and had 2 albums under that name and 2 under the new one...their first album isn't very good(couldn't capture the vocals with bad production i think is what it is) but the other 3 are stellar. Hungarian female fronted folk :lol:

I think someone rec'd Battleroar in here...good call this is solid stuff. I first thought it was a Manilla Road dubbed album with Shelton on the first track, but I guess he just guess sang on it.

I actually bought;

Scythe - Poetry of Illusions / Process of Rotting
Incantation - Primordial Domination

Well, spank me in the ass and call me Sally!!!

Shelton does sing on their 2nd album.

Might have to check em out. I believe Bob has raved about them before.....

picked up only 2 disc this week....hopefully my Sentinel Steel stuff arrives at the show this week.

Folkearth - "Father of Victory" this is a band I know I will never see live since all the members are all over the world.

Testament - "The Formation of Damnation" hopefully it lives up to the hype.

True that... So...what's the verdict?????

I havent heard it yet. I am bringing it with me today....I was actually gone most of this weekend and a party on saturday and the movies yesterday....then I fell asleep for most of the day. So I didnt get a chance to really listen to anything. I figure I will have plenty of music to hear this weekend.

I havent heard it yet. I am bringing it with me today....I was actually gone most of this weekend and a party on saturday and the movies yesterday....then I fell asleep for most of the day. So I didnt get a chance to really listen to anything. I figure I will have plenty of music to hear this weekend.

"Went to a party last Saturday night...didn't get laid...got in a fight...."

Before all you youngins say, "Wow, those lyrics SUCK....."
Here's a pic of who sang those words to us horny tweens in the 80s!!!

lita-2.jpg

Tonight's Metal Haven mini-haul includes:

Testament - Formation of Damnation
Amorphis - Silent Waters
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon

Can't play CDs on the car system because the player is being a beotch and not reading the discs, just got home a little while ago.

*heads over to NP thread*