new CD's!!!! anyone else???

If it's a fair price i'd buy it, but looking at a 30$ price for that CD(not even close to beign good as their first) not worth it :p

Volbeat - Rock the Rebel/Metal the Devil I picked this up to check out a Progpower band and the first listen through I thought it was merely "OK". But after a few more listens, I'm really digging this disc. The songs are extremely catchy and heavy. The only thing I would haved liked to hear would be some solos.

damn...asides the stuff I got earlier in the week from Trollhorn...just picked up these disc.

Korpilanni - "Korven Kuningas"

Warbringer - "War Without End"

DreamSteel - "You"

Sorgsvart - "Fortapt Fra Werden I Wakkert Selomord"

Rage - "Carved In Stone" Cd/DVD

Firewind - "The Premonition"

You kids and your downloadin'!!!!

Doesn't ANYONE "buy" CDs anymore???
I'm not a kid, but I download a ton of stuff. I am however very good about buying something if I like it. I never buy anything blind though .. I must hear it before purchasing it. I also never go to the brick and mortar stores .. I order everything online. The most recent things I bought were as follows.

Myrath - Hope --- Symphony X/Dream Theater style band .. highly talented with a decent singer. Good debut.

Priordial - To The Nameless Dead --- I had tried to give them a shot with The Gathering Wilderness, but it never clicked with me. Nameless Dead clicked pretty quick with me .. excellent stuff .. I want to see these guys live really bad.

Primordial - The Gathering Wilderness --- warmed up to it a bit after getting into Nameless Dead. The Gathering Wilderness is a step below in my opinion.

Swallow The Sun - Hope --- Downloaded it ... didn't click ... tried it again .. clicked .. bought the disc.

Mystric Prophecy - Satanic Curses --- More of the same from this ripping power metal band.

Vanishing Point - The Fourth Season --- it made my best of list last year, so I ordered it. Good melodic - semi progressive metal from Australia.

Moonspell - Memorial --- Finally bought it after being unable to find it in stock at the places I purchase from. I like their more death oriented style.

Brainstorm - Downburst --- downloaded it .. checked it out .. thought it was more solid stuff from them .. ordered it.

Lizzy Borden - Appointment With Death --- heard some clips .. downloaded full thing ... thought it was some good old school stuff .. just bought it. Their last couple are quite good .. quality stuff.

Avantasia - The Scarecrow --- solid disc .. kind of hit and miss for me. It was a borderline purchase worthy disc.

Ghost Brigade - Guided By Fire --- downloaded it on a whim .. ended up buying it. Finish band with kind of a more recent Katatonia sound to them with the addition of some harsher vocals.

Astral Doors - New Revelation --- more solid stuff from AD .. you know what to expect here .. Dio/Rainbow type metal.

Britt

Ur right Britt, Wilderness is a step down from Nameless Dead. But A Journey's End is their climax :D

edit

and on blind buys, im trying to find Twisted Tower Dire's 2007 release Netherworlds does anyone know where I can buy this?(jasonic?)

Just got in my CDInzane stuff....

Highlord - "Instant Madness" very underrated power metal. This disc didnt
even get any US distro.

Andre Matos - "Time To Be Free" - solo disc of my favorite singer. Hope
it is better than the Virgo disc.

Saidian - "For Those Who Walk The Path of Forlorn" more Edguy worship....
very generic but sometimes generic is good.

Saint Deamon - "In Shadows Lost From The Brave" I have been waiting
months to get this. Finally did and it is incredible.

I love this disc also! I'm disappointed that Serenity had to back out of Progpower but I'm just as excited to see Saint Deamon step in.

when I first heard about this disc, I was excited, I really loved Highland Glory for the vocals. I listened to the disc last night on the way home from work and it is one of those disc that gets you right away.