New Deicide

new suffocation destorys the new deicide. it destroys the last suffocation album as well
....there is a lot of destruction goigno n with suffocating.

Deicide has always been a highly underrated death metal band. They have released 5 great albums and they are about to release another good album from what you guys are saying it sounds like. Hopeing the new guitarists won't make much of a difference or I hope they are better.

Stormwatch said:
The new Deicide album is a million times better than Ghost Reveries, because it's brutal yet melodic, but without ever being fucking gay.
i like the stench of redemption but it does not compare so well with ghost reveries.

Stormwatch said:
The new Deicide album is a million times better than Ghost Reveries, because it's brutal yet melodic, but without ever being fucking gay.

I can't believe you are being serious, how can you be so retarded?

lmao @ it's better than Ghost Reveries. I listened to a song finally off the album. It was called Homage Of Satan. I could almost agree that it's better than Ghost Reveries. The song is absolutely amazing way up there in Opeth's standards. Really really can't wait to listen to the rest of this.

Oh don't get me wrong. Deicide don't stand up to Opeth AT ALL. Not even close. That's just silly.

But for what it is, I like 'The Stench Of Redemption'. That said, I still listen to 'Ghost Reveries'. When the new Deicide has been out that long, I very much doubt I will still listen to it.