New Deicide

Prognostic said:
you make sure that your comments will be controversial. you are a troll

No you nitwits find them offensive, they're not controversial in the slightest, this isn't political 101. I'm a troll simply because I disagree with popular opinon here. :) My post are not meant to wind people up, if you get uptight it's YOU with the stick in your ass.

yawn

forum guidelines said:
... repeatedly adding nothing of worth, establishing an antagonistic online persona are all traits of your common forum troll. As with SPAM, the term can at times be vague and mis-used, but we trust that you know what behaviour is beneficial to the community and what isn't. Trolling is not allowed.

Vacant_Planets said:
No you nitwits find them offensive, they're not controversial in the slightest, this isn't political 101. I'm a troll simply because I disagree with popular opinon here. :) My post are not meant to wind people up, if you get uptight it's YOU with the stick in your ass.

I asked you before but you ignored it so I'll ask it again. What are you doing here? You obviously don't like Opeth so why are you on an Opeth forum constantly pointing out how they "put you to sleep" if you are not here to troll. Gee, I wonder why the popular opinion on an Opeth forum isn't that Opeth sucks. If you just want to discuss music in general then there is the General Metal Discussion forum on UM where most people hate Opeth too so you should feel right at home there.

Seems to me like you are only here because you enjoy going against the popular opinion just to get other people annoyed. In other words, that would be called trolling.

I do hear improvement on the new Deicide album.

I agree the main riffs could of been better, but still a good agressive Deicide album. This album is also very Slayerish indeed, I don't miss the Hoffman brothers Im glad they are gone.

Vacant_Planets why don't you go back to the part of UM for people with short attention spans and very limited intelligence? I think they have a special corner in there for special people like you.