new dream theater album

Yeah, i downloaded it yesterday, but I didn't like it THAT much, i think i have to listen to it more.. and yeah it's better than Octavarium, I liked A Rite Of Passage coz it's about the illuminati :D !!
Edit: What's EOD btw lol

leaked. it owns eod, so much better than octavarium and SC

Great news! Gonna download it ASAP.

What's with you guys about Systematic Chaos? Its definitely a killer album! Fucking EOD!

Will post after listening to the album for a week at least, DT albums are hard to sink in, first listens wont do much good, unlike Beyonce or Britney Spears Discography..:rolleyes:

systematic chaos had in the presence of enemies, which was good, but the rest of the album kind of sucked imo

The only song that didnt grew in me was Ministy of Lost Souls.

By the way if you are not carried away by Dark Eternal Night than you are fag!

Well I guess I can give the whole album a chance but the two leaked songs seemed like more of the meandering metal nonsense plus a few cool riffs.

final AA song was the laziest example of song-writing I have ever heard. lol they literally cut and pasted shit from the other AA songs into one long, mediocre song.

The only song that didnt grew in me was Ministy of Lost Souls.

By the way if you are not carried away by Dark Eternal Night than you are fag!

Agreed,
That song is the centrepiece for that album, and just a damn good song.

nightmare to remember = their best song since the glass prison PERIOD

I just listened to it and......eh....I really dislike Petrucci's vocal...I have no idea why they insist on letting him sing on their albums. Labrie is bad enough....bleh.

Anyways, hopefully it will grow on me. It's certainly not In The Presence of Enemies Pt 1 though...