New Jackson RR24

lol Corny thats Really Nice but i think i m going to Buy the New Alexi Edwards *the same Guitar but than the white version whit Scythe inlay (h)

wahah cool :) no don't know from ho the jackson is :p but i wanna buy it if it had an Floyd Rose and 24 frets Shark fin inlay and a Bridge pickup

but i can buy the RR24 (the yellow one and put an wildchild sticker on it :D:D

but first i m going to buy an Edwards :rofl:

lol not to the Edwards :p Scyte i mean the Black RR24 with the Yellow Bevals Stripes and change the Hardwere to Gold and put the WildChild Sticker on it and you have an Official Jackson Alexi WildChild Copy :p

Hmm.. well, kinda pissed me off, yeah, but.. I don't care very much. My guitar is awesome imo.. I prefer the satin-neck of my Edwards Sawtooth. The Scythe has painted neck, don't like that very much. Well, I can play with both, but satin feels just better. :D But I'm going to sell her.. And then... I'm going to buy something waaaaaay hotter.. A very special axe... :heh:

painted necks tend to get sticky when playing after a while and also apparently it's harder to play fast then on a satin neck, but I beg to differ, imo it's all about preference.