New Jackson RR24

Well the J2SP has a PA-2 Booster, so that immediately is a plus point above the RR24.

well i have a question, does the PA-2 get rid of some of your gain when its off or just add some to the gain you already have when its on? please explain thanks! :D

Does Any One haves Some Hi Quality Pics of the Edwards E-120 AL

or some Video's i Realy Wanna buy one but i need to be sure that it is a Greet guitar.. :p

if some one haves one can i see some pics and can you tell me how you Bought it From Japan?

thx

Yea but i live in the Netherlands (small Country in Europe) its way to Expensive to buy a ticket and take a plane to Japan and play one and fly back to holland...

so thats why i ask for any pics of video's

Well if it were me, just check out the specifications of the whole thing and see if it's what you want. If it is, then chances are, you'll probably like it.

Well if it were me, just check out the specifications of the whole thing and see if it's what you want. If it is, then chances are, you'll probably like it.

lol i Sure know what the Specifications are of the Guitar :p and hell Yea i like it :p but i wanna See the Darn thing moving and making sound Does Really nobody haves an short video of the guitar maked with a Webcam or something :p:headbang:

lol i Sure know what the Specifications are of the Guitar :p and hell Yea i like it :p but i wanna See the Darn thing moving and making sound Does Really nobody haves an short video of the guitar maked with a Webcam or something :p:headbang:

I have a video clip of some kid playing on an ESP Alexi sig model, the white one he uses. Is that the same guitar?

No wait, I don't. I must have deleted it because he sucked. Sorry.

lol thats an ESP or the LTD version of the New Alexi Sig... the Alexi -600 version its a little King V but the lower wing shorter than the other Wing... so still a Rhoads but i Don't Really Like those Guitars ...

i Mean the http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/193/img10531850261kp0.jpg

This is the Guitar i Really wanna see Played so i can get Confinced to buy one

darn it was Way Better if Edwards Maked the other Alexi GUitar by the Way
the White one with the Scyth inlay :p