New Jackson RR24

Hey FastBodom,

All you would have to do is document your process of making the guitar, so you can prove you made it yourself. And besides, I doubt you would have stuck a JACKSON logo on the headstock!

I think you should do it!

Also, spreek je en beetje hollands? Ik kan het niet so goed meer, so sorry als der en paar woorden zijn die niet helder zijn!!!

Ik was daar geboren, in Amersfort, en toen ik acht was ging ik naar America. :headbang:

Yea ... well darn... but still everyone look your eyes out if you see the guitar... warn us or try to contact the band... i think alexi will be Very Thanks Full if he gets his guitar back... :lol:

But would he still play it? Becuase he said he loves his ESPs and wouldnt trade them for anything, or something like that.

But would he still play it? Becuase he said he loves his ESPs and wouldnt trade them for anything, or something like that.

Did he say that to you (or someone else that met him)? There were some rumours that Alexi still prefers Jacksons (I think someone asked him that once or something). Maybe he says he likes ESPs cause he gets free guitars, goes to shows to promote their stuff (like NAMM this winter) and probably % in $ of every guitar in his line that is sold. And I think he still prefers the way the old Jacksons sounded (maybe not how they played). I think he would still play his Jacksons if he got them back. If not live, then at home.

Thats what I kinda meant, that he probably wouldn't play them live. But Ive read that in alot of interviews about him, whenver they ask about his ESPs.

alexiespcopyap9.jpg

I think he likes ESP quite a lot....Who wouldnt!?

^ Me. I'd take a CS Jackson over CS ESP anyday. Never played either, but I have a Jackson that is pretty close to Alexi's Jacksons (RR, neckthrugh, 1 hum, floyd, 24 frets, rearloaded, ebony, binding, MOP sharkfins) and to quality of USA Jacksons and I love it to death!

Of course he says those things. Do you really think ESP will keep paying him huge amounts of money if he says "I hate my ESP's, they play like shit and sound like shit compared to my old Jackson RR" :haha

He HAS to say the best things he can about his guitars, that's what the contract is for...

But if he got his old Jackson's back, I definately think that he would be happier.

^That's an awesome guitar... but I don't know, I like the black color but that red bothers me... don't know why though.

But a great guitar the same... definitely.

Hey FastBodom,

All you would have to do is document your process of making the guitar, so you can prove you made it yourself. And besides, I doubt you would have stuck a JACKSON logo on the headstock!

I think you should do it!

Also, spreek je en beetje hollands? Ik kan het niet so goed meer, so sorry als der en paar woorden zijn die niet helder zijn!!!

Ik was daar geboren, in Amersfort, en toen ik acht was ging ik naar America. :headbang:

well thats tru i wound'nt place a Jackson Logo becuse i not have one... and i can make i one sirial number and ja ik spreek nederlands :p

but first i m going to Finish my ESP RV-350 AL Scyte Guitar... than i will make my one Wildchild
hahaha:headbang:

well thats tru i wound'nt place a Jackson Logo becuse i not have one... and i can make i one sirial number and ja ik spreek nederlands :p

but first i m going to Finish my ESP RV-350 AL Scyte Guitar... than i will make my one Wildchild
hahaha:headbang:

Are you making it with the exact same specs?