New Jackson RR24

1957 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop > Alexi's jaggy little gaytars. :D

Amazing guitar player but man, bad choice for gear. Looks fantastic, but I hate the functionality. :(

Eh I have been playing V's for a couple of years and they are way more comforatable then other guitars. The horns just seem bto melt with my legs when I sit down, lol.

1957 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop > Alexi's jaggy little gaytars. :D

Amazing guitar player but man, bad choice for gear. Looks fantastic, but I hate the functionality. :(

I never understood everyones fascination with fucking Gimpson Les Pauls. I hate them...and yes I have played one, quite extensivley.

so i played the new jackson today at my local guitar store (they have the red and black one in, and it's sooo sweet). this was my first time playing a V and let me just say....wow, it's so fuckin different playing this thing while sitting down. i'm used to the guitar being close to my body when i play, but with a V it's so different. and my left hand position felt like it had to strain a bit because i had to reach a litte more for the fretboard. i'm sure i could get used to it after a while. but for now, i think i still like Ibanez the best. but that's probably just cuz i'm used to it. lol, and the guy at the store kept trying to persuade me to buy it. i told him i wasn't worthy as yet :p

Hmm, I wonder if Guitar Center or Sam Ash would have it in, gonna have to check out those stores tonight.

I know what you mean. I played "stratocaster shaped" guitars for 5-6 years and then bought my first V shaped ESP last summer. Took a while to get used to it.

It's alot easier to adjust if you normally play "spanish style", with the guitar body on your left leg, i've tried playing with it on the right leg, but i just can't reach the higher frets like that.

i went to sam ash. they have it. one has already been sold at the one i went to.

Ahh damnit, me and my friend were about to go there, but we forgot. I gotta go some other time to try it out. And are you sure it was that one and not the Kevin Bond one, because didn't you say it was the black/red one?

It's alot easier to adjust if you normally play "spanish style", with the guitar body on your left leg, i've tried playing with it on the right leg, but i just can't reach the higher frets like that.

Same here, man. I guess it's just what I'm used to, 'cause I've been playing Strat-shaped guitars Spanish style since I started playing guitars. I guess it's just what feels good

Les Paul body....check.
24 frets....check.
floyd rose...check.

KH-603.jpg

:puke: that guitar is just:erk:

I agree, that guitar looks pure shit.

I have also played all of my guitars "classical" style, so the change won't be a big deal at all.

Ahh damnit, me and my friend were about to go there, but we forgot. I gotta go some other time to try it out. And are you sure it was that one and not the Kevin Bond one, because didn't you say it was the black/red one?

yeah, it is the Kevin Bond one. and the one they have on display is the black/red one. i think the price was like $1,200....or something around there.

i don't wanna make a new Thread so i m asking it here

i was woundering . what happend with Alexi's Wildchild Jackson i know that it was stolen but were is it now does there is some news about it... or something
else i heard a story from some one that the guitar was on ebay...

i don't wanna make a new Thread so i m asking it here

i was woundering . what happend with Alexi's Wildchild Jackson i know that it was stolen but were is it now does there is some news about it... or something
else i heard a story from some one that the guitar was on ebay...

I'm wondering that aswell. The fucker that took it can't do anything with it IMO. He can play it alone in his bed room and that's about all.

I doubt it was put on ebay....where did you hear that? Did you see the auction?

no i didn't see the Auction if i had i would give a sign out here... and do any thing to let alexi have his guitar back but no i didn't see the auction

but i hope some one else knows more about the guitar i hope alexi gets his guitar back

and the fucker ho stole the guitar cant destroy it... why should you steel it than and he can't play it becuse people around him would know its alexi's guitar and keep it under his bed is not Really cool to...

any one can tell us more?

I don't think either of them have been found. That would be awesome if they get taken back to Alexi, though.