New Jackson RR24

the white one look's the most bodom style
thogh i don't alexi would buy one O.O"

anyway i won a jackson rx10 road and she kicks ass.
jackson is my fave guitar compeny

Have you even seen Alexi's old guitar? He hasn't always been ESP you know...

Anyway, at £700 that is a bargain, most guitars of that spec are usually above a grand. I'm definately saving for one of these.

Yeah one pickup would be a downside and could eventually get boring. But I still think I could work with it.

Alright let's get some more FACTS in here. The price will be around 1229? Can you confirm this? Let's hope so because that sounds like a solid price!!! :)

Also, I wish it had white binding, not black, would look a lot more Alexi-style. Can't wait to buy mine.

That equals out to about 600 pound for us UK folks. I stuck it in a currency converter.

I'm not bothered about 1 pickup, I went through a phase where I'd play everything with the bridge anyway.

Same with me Warheart, I play most of my stuff using the Bridge only anyways. I also see you are enjoying that picture I posted in the Piccies thread :).

this would be 948.478 Euro :OMG:

<gets a stiffy

Me too. :lol:

It also equals 620 pound (I can't do the pound sign on this keyboard :confused:) which is actually pretty cheap for a guitar like that.

Same with me Warheart, I play most of my stuff using the Bridge only anyways. I also see you are enjoying that picture I posted in the Piccies thread :).

Which one?

Alexi also has a new sig the alexi-200 but its pretty crappy.. Cheap and nasty:yuk: despite its plainess I doesn't look too bad,

alexi-200_BLK.jpg

comes in white or black

I have a bolt on, and I dont like it very much, I like the guitar, just not the bolt on section, too hard to reach the higher frets. :erk: