New Jackson RR24

I saw pictures of a band awhile ago (they were from Finland) and it looked like one of the guitarists had a Jackson that looked exactly like Alexi's old one. It also kinda looked like it had some kind of outline on one of the sides, like where a sticker used to be. Im not 100% on it but thats what it looked like.

But it was a custom made one. Only one you could get like it before this RR24 would have been a RAN...that thief!

Well the band I found was called Frozen Paradise. Here are some pictures of the guitar...

frozenparadise2.jpg

frozenparadise.jpg

The only differences I really see is that he changed the pickup cover and there is no sticker (check other pictures for the pickup cover).

There website is...
http://www.frozenparadise.net/

and then just go to gallery, and the last 2 links on the bottom are the ones with that guitar.

Yeah it does look very similar. Although that fretboard is indeed Rosewood, and it doesn't have the white binding. But very good find! :)

Nope, that's not wildchild guitar. It's a limited edition of RR3 made for Finland only. There were only 60 pieces made - it's not even a neck-through!

One of the guitarist in To Die For seems to have a guitar very similar to Alexis. I'm gonna ask him what guitar is it. AFAIK he only has two guitars now - white RR and white soloist.

yes i m sorry i was confused with Roope's guitar...
humm there so much guitars out there that looks so much to that of alexi's one

what i know is that alexi's WildChild guitar had an Blackpainted neck at the back...
wich you can see at the link **

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/9117/jackson1id6.jpg

but humm maby if we look good at all the pictures that alexi is on with his Jackson WildChild we can find a Mark spot ......

Well, who knows where that guitar is now... but I think it's just well hidden, somewhere.

Anyway, I hope that whoever has it now, at least he ("he" or "she", dunno) will treat it good, using that guitar as it deserves....

That guitar will always be the best guitar Alexi's had, for me.

well its not fair...... alexi had paid maby over the 3000$ for it... and some freak showd up and take it away its a lot of money i think that thing haves to be get back its quite unpossible... becuse the world is big... i hope alexi has the licence Code of the guitar than it may can found back... but if alexi had the Code he would let the Searching already begun

but humm maby if we look good at all the pictures that alexi is on with his Jackson WildChild we can find a Mark spot ......

What do you mean a Mark spot?

i hope alexi has the licence Code of the guitar than it may can found back... but if alexi had the Code he would let the Searching already begun

It's called serial number and you just cant track it down by it. Alexi sure has it.

Fastbodom said:
well its not fair...... alexi had paid maby over the 3000$ for it... and some freak showd up and take it away its a lot of money i think that thing haves to be get back its quite unpossible... becuse the world is big... i hope alexi has the licence Code of the guitar than it may can found back... but if alexi had the Code he would let the Searching already begun
Yeah... but I think that we all know that that guitar is lost forever... and you're right, it's absolutely unfair.

But what can we do? Nothing... thieves are thieves, and they keep stealing, regardless of someone's feeling for what is lost thanks to them.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5831846 said:
Yeah... but I think that we all know that that guitar is lost forever... and you're right, it's absolutely unfair.

But what can we do? Nothing... thieves are thieves, and they keep stealing, regardless of someone's feeling for what is lost thanks to them.

Yea ... well darn... but still everyone look your eyes out if you see the guitar... warn us or try to contact the band... i think alexi will be Very Thanks Full if he gets his guitar back... :lol:

Yea ... well darn... but still everyone look your eyes out if you see the guitar... warn us or try to contact the band...:
Ok, master! ;) .....:saint:

i think alexi will be Very Thanks Full if he gets his guitar back... :lol:
Oh, probably... yeah.

But.... First I would be way more thankful to Alexi if I could hear that unique sound of his "WildChild" guitar again... and played by his hands. :)

I wouldn't care of a "thanks"... his music is what I care more of.

Reactions: Kattana
Thats So Tru !:):)

i just have a little Problem for Years Now :p haha i make Guitars for my self... and i wanted to Try to make my own Jackson the Same like that Wildchild Guitar and i have a Good Picture of the WildChild Sticker for on the Guitar that my Friend can Make on his work

but i canceld the Project becuse i don't wanna get in any Trouble so people will think i stole the guitar....
it was just a little project not to be a Wannebie Alexi ... just becuse i like the Guitar Realy Much i wantend to have one for my self just like the
ESP-RV350 AL Signatures...

darn Thief :-( haha

but i sure really wanted to hear that Godness Sound of the Wildchild guitar :p