New Jackson RR24

┼Victim of the Night┼;6005823 said:
Okaaaay, so I wish you to get just what makes you feel more comfortable with. And soon. :)

Huh? :zombie:

:D

I like the Warrior, but the B.C. Rich Stealth looks kinda better, imo.

Jackson Stars has real MOP inlays which make it look much better. It also has slightly narrower nut. It has gold hardware and Schaller floyd which is better than the Ping Floyd Rose that's on RR24- And it costs 500 EUR more.

Wow, so many treasures and all together! They're obviously nice. :)

But, and don't know why, I don't like some of the colors they used for these guitars.

In some of them there are too many "drawings" or odd colors put together and I don't like too many colors on a guitar, I prefer simple things... what is simple is already "complicated", but beautiful the same. But well, this is only me.

And anyway, I know it's not all about looking cause there's also to consider the playing-matter, and I'm not a guitarplayer, so... it's none of my business, yeah.

so all rhoads have a fat neck and there's no way to change that unless its at custom jackson? Doesn't that suck for metal then? Why would they put a fat neck???

RR3's don't have a fat neck. I looked at the neck of the RR24, it seemed like it's kinda fat, I didn't play it, so I can't really say something.

I'm on the fence between the Alexi model and the rr24. Does anyone know if the rr24 neck is around the same as the alexi model?

You mean the Alexi-600? It looks kinda gay. The lower horn is too long. Actually Alexi doesn't play that guitar live, ESP made that guitar for the USA, because the guitar(s) which Alexi plays can't be sold in the US, because of Jackson. :)

From what I heard is the neck of the Jackson fatter than the neck of the LTD.

If I would be you, I'd get the Edwards E-AL-128.