New Jackson RR24

whats on 16.4? new guitar released?

I have something to bring up, even though the RR24 has a bigger neck and is more expensive, im gonna go ahead and throw it out there that it probably sounds a butt load better.
Edwards vs. Jackson, i think we can all agree Jackson will win *unless you are a retarded fannybah*
RR24 is most definately going to have much better tone im going to assume, and the overall production quality will be better.

I agree on RR24 vs. Edwards. Only downpoint of the RR24 are plastic inlays which totally turn me away on every guitar.
Maybe someday I'll try to get a limited run of RR24s with MOP inlays, white binding and gold hardware (making it a REAL replica of Alexi's Wildchild guitar, except the electronics ofcourse), but we'd need 100 people to get the run going :erk:.

EDIT: They're getting RR24s on 16.4 in Thomann ;).

I agree on RR24 vs. Edwards. Only downpoint of the RR24 are plastic inlays which totally turn me away on every guitar.
Maybe someday I'll try to get a limited run of RR24s with MOP inlays, white binding and gold hardware (making it a REAL replica of Alexi's Wildchild guitar, except the electronics ofcourse), but we'd need 100 people to get the run going :erk:.

I don't agree on RR24 vs. Edwards.

I think I would be in on that limited run. Would be very cool. :) You're talking about the black/yellow one, right? The black one with green pinstripes is also nice.

yeah, I don't know if they offer binding around the body in Japan...but it would be more expensive ofcourse...the more you change the basic specs the more expensive it gets. I think it shouldn't be much over 1200$ if you change the binding from black to white, black hardware to gold and replace plastic inlays with real mother of pearl. That's all that differs RR24 from Alexi's Jackson. And that's the way all RR24s should be.

Can you order the rr24 with a few extra changes on it without it becoming to expensive or would that be considered a custom guitar then?

Why is the neck thick in the first place? Isn't it a metal guitar. Sry if I sound like a nob, actaully I am one lol.

A "nob" :lol:

But if you would want changes, it would have to be a custom guitar. They make the RR24's a certain way and they wouldnt change something on it for one person.

But if you would want changes, it would have to be a custom guitar. They make the RR24's a certain way and they wouldnt change something on it for one person.

Exactly. If you want, you can go and order a full USA Custom Shop that is Alexi's copy down to a T. And pay about 4000 US$.

However, I was talking about a limited run of Japanese RR24s ;). You can change the specs a little and order it from a authorized Jackson dealer, but the minimum order must be 100 same guitars...and that's the problem in most cases. It's hard to get 100 people that agree on the same specs. Someone would probably want reversed headstock, reversed inlays (or both), someone would want somekind of pinstripes on it etc...

i love this guitar i am currently saving up for it after playing a mates RR1
I prefer this guitar in white thought.

and anyone who wants that authentic Lahio sound may wanna try this:
Click me
and at about £70 with shipping doesnt seem too bad

i wouldnt mind the RR24 with gold parts like some of you lot so if you gunna get a limited run let me know lol

Peter

i love this guitar i am currently saving up for it after playing a mates RR1
I prefer this guitar in white thought.

and anyone who wants that authentic Lahio sound may wanna try this:
Click me
and at about £70 with shipping doesnt seem too bad

i wouldnt mind the RR24 with gold parts like some of you lot so if you gunna get a limited run let me know lol

Peter

You could just change the hardware when you get it. Or just get a Jackson Stars (in my sig).

I could do but where do you get them form as i have never seen them for sale in the UK before or herd about them untill i found this place

The Jackson stars?

They are a part of jackson that is Japan only produced. But its possible to order from them and get it to anywhere in the world. Warheart has bought one, i believe its still in shipping

Ahhh t3h luxury on having a RR24...love the guitar. I woud like to have a Black Jackson stars J2SP or wtf they were. Or the one with white stripes at the sides. Reminds alot of Jiri jalkanens guitar...later to become alexis.

I am seriously considering getting the jackson Stars RR-jsp but has anyone here got one cause i want to know roughly how much the shipping from japan would be and how long it would take to arrive and all that lot

Jackson / RR-J2SP 172,000JPY
Shipping Cost 21,400JPY
Bank Fee 2,500JPY
Int'l Fee 1,500JPY
Insurance 400JPY

TOTAL 197,800JPY

An additional hardcase is an extra 23,500.