New Katatonia

Ok, I know this thread is about Katatonia, but one more thing about Still Life (I promise :D) - is the end of Serenity Painted Death supposed to just abruptly stop, "Pull me Under"-style? I bought the official digipack (with the DVD containing the Jens Bogren 5.1 remaster, too bad I don't have a 5.1 system :cry: ), so I assume it's intentional, just kinda weird!

Not available in the US due to copyright restrictions! :cry: Stee registered for me with a UK address and I was able to use it for a couple of weeks that way, but then they said that my current location didn't match my registered one (Nottingham or something :D), and that I had used up my "abroad time" or whatever they called it :mad::mad::mad:

You need to change your profile after you have been signed up by a Brit :) Login to Spotify.com and change your country to wherever you are, and all is well ;)

But the reason I was signed up by a Brit is because it's not available in the US due to copyright restrictions ;)

:heh: can't fucking believe that some lucky bastard is already listening at it :zombie:
thx god tonite i'm gonna see sybreed playing at 2 hours from my house so i can stop checking katatonia minisite to listen to that piano intro

Katatonia are miles apart from the rest of the "doom" bands. From sound perspective you can tell when its them due to Anders guitaring, to Jonas and his special clenched vocal sound.

To Complain about TGCD is fair enough as their previous work was wicked, but they are a band that has continued to amaze their fans with one shot after another and never letting them down.

Not once have they commercially departed because they never had to.

Given the new instrumentation on the next album, the atmosphere they created for themselves and the fact that Jens is still involved all I can think is they could not have planned this better. They deserve kudos for that alone.

Katatonia are miles apart from the rest of the "doom" bands. From sound perspective you can tell when its them due to Anders guitaring, to Jonas and his special clenched vocal sound.

To Complain about TGCD is fair enough as their previous work was wicked, but they are a band that has continued to amaze their fans with one shot after another and never letting them down.

Not once have they commercially departed because they never had to.

Given the new instrumentation on the next album, the atmosphere they created for themselves and the fact that Jens is still involved all I can think is they could not have planned this better. They deserve kudos for that alone.

dude it's funny how many times i click on your site link and every time i do that i get page not found:)