New Killswitch Engage

I actually pretty much like it. I've lined up a play list with the three that I have and mixed them up. the new CD is more alike than different than it first seemed when played alone.

I think it is a little over produced and a lot of the songs content is overpowered by all sorts of delays on the vox, and too much polish on top of the polish. One or 2 too many guitar layers etc etc. A pretty good album buried in there but I just cant get past the production. And they certainly have not grown from previous releases. I was dissapointed.

I was really looking forward to this album, I bought it today and can sadly say I'm pretty disapointed, Theres nothing that catches me i.e. the melodys and chuggy riffs like the previous. I've only listened to it 3 times, but I hope it does grow on me.

I don't like it. Good production (especially the guitar tone), but the content lacks severely. I'm not sure if it's entirely a shift in songwriting or if it's just that I don't like that style anymore. I used to really like them, but I don't listen to the last two albums anymore either.