new mayhem

someone close this thread, please!

cadeado.jpg

see i dont understand when people post like this...if you dont like the post then you dont have to post back.

because people here act like they are hardasses. and there is already a thread on this. Either way if you bumped that other thread you would have still gotten flamed for bumping it. lmfao

because people here act like they are hardasses. and there is already a thread on this. Either way if you bumped that other thread you would have still gotten flamed for bumping it. lmfao

thank you. I think you have explained half of the assholes of the board

New album is alright. Nothing amazing.

Exactly.

I'm thinking about seeing them live when they play NYC -- except for the fact that all of the good members are dead. But, I would pay good money to see a dead Dead and Euronymous on stage. Corpse rot = nice.

I have an urge to see them live at the Key Club in July, but we'll see. Emperor and Immortal are also on my list, so if I've got to choose, they likely will not make it.

I'm missing Emperor due to some traveling... Which is unfortunate. No doubt they'll do another one of those farewell-ish tours though.

Immortal in NYC is about $60. Freaking expensive.... Ugh.

I'm missing Emperor due to some traveling... Which is unfortunate. No doubt they'll do another one of those farewell-ish tours though.

Immortal in NYC is about $60. Freaking expensive.... Ugh.

Yea is immortal breaking up after these shows?