*****New Metallic album cover leaked!!!****

sixxswine

rockandrollazine.blogspot
St_w2.jpg

Maybe he's a die-hard Metallica fan? Who knows?

I can't stand blind fans. As a fan you shoul be the first to recognize when a band you like has goofed or sold out. Yeah the picture is pretty explicit but believe it's all in clever joke and most of us here are adults, we can take that with a smile at least.

I can't stand blind fans. As a fan you shoul be the first to recognize when a band you like has goofed or sold out. Yeah the picture is pretty explicit but believe it's all in clever joke and most of us here are adults, we can take that with a smile at least.

I goof on KISS all the time yet they were one of my favorite bands growing up... Metallica the same thing... It's a joke a goof take it for what it is. Good joke or bad...

well I've never seen it in person....:lol: just going from memory of that naked shower bathroom pic they have.:

Yeah, when he is standing next to our dear Steve Harris and does a flash with the towel :ill:it was very tiny no kiddin!

That album cover should have been the real one! :lol:

Because GMD is for morons, that is a classy joke. Good for Sixxi.:worship:
hey, i hang out there sometimes... and Sixxi... so were morons? :mad:

Yeah, he got all bent. The funny thing is I'm the more tame of the bunch when it comes to the Gen. Discussion forum. Goes to show people are unpredictable....
The majority of them are pseudo-intellectual teenagers or barely out of high school (21 yrs old or less)who have to find argument in everything... like one of them said to the Mod: You take the fun out of music...

Well, thanks. I know I'm always welcome here anyway. I think people here have a better sense of humor and you get to know people better and we don't get all bent. Maybe he's a die-hard Metallica fan? Who knows?
He's no fan of Metallica... he's actually a teenager if my memory serves me correct or very young... Just that he and the other Mod (who hangs out here sometimes actually) run it like a facsist dictatorship where if they hate the topic they will look for some excuse to lock the thread etc...

hey, u called me a blind fan not too long ago.. u can't stand me? :cry: