*****New Metallic album cover leaked!!!****

I don't think they'd be interested, this isn't debate class...

You don't have to be in a "debate class," to act even remotely intelligent.

Seriously, making the thread here just to spite GMD, taking random jabs here or there? Seems a bit juvenile.

Then again, you probably will discount what I'm trying to say anyway... :rolleyes:

Seriously, making the thread here just to spite GMD, taking random jabs here or there? Seems a bit juvenile.

This is the Old School we are all juvenile :lol:

And for the record I took this thread to another forum I'm active on and the response was overwhelming funnier, too much people here had forgot what is good dirty fun.

http://www.witches-brew.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=997

NP: Firewind - 'Mercenary Man'

You don't have to be in a "debate class," to act even remotely intelligent.

Then again, you probably will discount what I'm trying to say anyway... :rolleyes:

Juvenile? Oh, you mean like 99% of the posts and/or threads on GMD? that kind of Juvenile? lol

I think the moderator has eliminated alot of the spamming and bullshit, but in the process locks some potentially good threads...

I hope you are referring to the moderator at GMD, I had locked only one thread so far here :zombie:

NP: Death Angel - 'Buried Alive'

Nice. :lol:

This might make a good shot for Lars inside the cover.
Lars_drums.jpg

I found paying out on Lars never gets old!:lol:
I will be borrowing this.:headbang:

He's no fan of Metallica... he's actually a teenager if my memory serves me correct or very young... Just that he and the other Mod (who hangs out here sometimes actually) run it like a facsist dictatorship where if they hate the topic they will look for some excuse to lock the thread etc...

You're talking about VVVVV, or Worm Infested Intestinal Tract. He's ALWAYS been a twat. I can't believe they made him a mod. A bit like making GoD a mod - no sense to it, although GoD was a decent wee guy. VVVVV has always been overly opinionated and takes great, immature, pleasure in locking any thread about a band he's not interested in. Like I say - twat. I recently looked back at a thread I started about Akercocke years ago when Choronzon came out and VVVVV was spouting off about how bad the band were when it was clear he had no actual clue about their music. Fuck 'im.

That said, the thread there (this one) wasn't funny, cos that fake album cover was posted all over the internet YEARS ago when St Anger came out. So it was asking for a lock to be fair to Worm Infested Anal Tract.

Worm Infested Anal Tract.

I guess that says it all :Smug:

That said, the thread there (this one) wasn't funny, cos that fake album cover was posted all over the internet YEARS ago when St Anger came out.

Well to me was new clean fun, so it stick here. We are UMOS and we have no class (with my apologies to Lemmy), but we have humor :kickass: