*****New Metallic album cover leaked!!!****

I'm with those who say making fun of St. Anger has gotten really old. It's like making fun of George Bush except Bush keeps coming out with new hilarious content to make fun of, whereas everybody's still trying (and failing) to be funny about the same 5 year old Metallica album.

I'm with those who say making fun of St. Anger has gotten really old. It's like making fun of George Bush except Bush keeps coming out with new hilarious content to make fun of, whereas everybody's still trying (and failing) to be funny about the same 5 year old Metallica album.

In Sixxi's and everyone's defense... most if not all of us in Old School forum have never seen that album cover be made fun of so it's something new to us regardless of how old and is funny to us because of that... I am sure that if you saw some old Bush footage that is funny that you never saw before regardless of how old it is you would laugh at it.... regardless it was nothing to get bent out of shape and it was not hurting anyone... should of just let the thread continue because it could of turned into making fun of other albums by other bands that are more "new hilarious content" for you and the other GMDer's.....

hey, i hang out there sometimes... and Sixxi... so were morons? :mad:

hey, u called me a blind fan not too long ago.. u can't stand me? :cry:

a) No I don't think you're morons, but you're definitively surrounded by them at GMD. I can't even understand why you both waste time and energy on there.

b) I stand you but when you behave like a blind fan you definively get the bad mood out of me :saint:

Yes that picture is old but still funny!

I have to defend the GMD. I was there a long time before I started posting here. I still visit and post there. :)

You just need something to bitch about...
even if it's someone bitching about something you've bitched about before...
I found the artwork funny. I hadn't seen it before. It's like a movie you've seen before, but I have not. Old to you, new to me...

a) No I don't think you're morons, but you're definitively surrounded by them at GMD. I can't even understand why you both waste time and energy on there.

b) I stand you but when you behave like a blind fan you definively get the bad mood out of me :saint:
yah, you probably are right about morons there and wasting time there... they take the fun out of everything as evidenced by a thread i created there: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-things-about-christians-lol.html#post7167959

As for Blind fan... i've seen you be a blind fan too Wyv... :p

Yes that picture is old but still funny!

I have to defend the GMD. I was there a long time before I started posting here. I still visit and post there. :)
I never seen you there Delize... maybe because you definetly are not a moron... :)

I don't think that's what he meant....
I didn't take it that way.....
Maybe because I'm a fucking moron!:lol:
I'm kidding!!!!!!!
Maybe we are morons for going there to hang out with kids who think they are socrates, plato, Nietzche, Einstein, Freud etc.. and any famous intellectual in history who existed... they seriously take the fun out of all things that should be fun like music, art, comedy, writing etc... I call them pseudo-intellectual wannabe's because even though they are bright and smart they will never be their intellectual heroes but they come here to out "intellectualize" each other instead of just having fun... just look at them in one of my threads as well as Sixx's thread about the metallica cover art:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-things-about-christians-lol.html#post7167959

:) Thanks!

I was there with the Neanderthals, no moderator. Total free for all! Now I just go to post on the Now Playing thread, maybe read a little. :)

As for Blind fan... i've seen you be a blind fan too Wyv... :p

You're right I disgust myself :ill:

I never seen you there Delize... maybe because you definetly are not a moron... :)

Trust me she's NOT, she likes Coroner and Nazareth her IQ is was above 100 :kickass:

Maybe we are morons for going there to hang out with kids who think they are socrates, plato, Nietzche, Einstein, Freud etc

I don't think (again) you're morons because of it either, but definitively you are wasting your time with those "pseudo-intellectual wannabes" as you call them. I had been in forums like GMD in the past and I always exited after dropping a huge flame on somebody :heh:

I don't think that's what he meant....
I didn't take it that way.....
Maybe because I'm a fucking moron!:lol:
I'm kidding!!!!!!!

Thanks God for your humor. I still recall when you and JD were the bouncers of UMOS, my you were intimidating :saint:

You just need something to bitch about...
even if it's someone bitching about something you've bitched about before...
I found the artwork funny. I hadn't seen it before. It's like a movie you've seen before, but I have not. Old to you, new to me...

I don't have a problem with the art work. My problem is with the fact that St. Anger has been made fun of one hundered bllion times. It's like sheesh, somebody make fun of Load for once. No matter how good the material is, I don't think you can make fun of the same exact thing a million times and have it still be funny, it just gets tiring eventually.

peace

Maybe we are morons for going there to hang out with kids who think they are socrates, plato, Nietzche, Einstein, Freud etc.. and any famous intellectual in history who existed... they seriously take the fun out of all things that should be fun like music, art, comedy, writing etc... I call them pseudo-intellectual wannabe's because even though they are bright and smart they will never be their intellectual heroes but they come here to out "intellectualize" each other instead of just having fun...

Good points...

Margret Cho is annoying as hell and that bad photoshop of St. Anger is about as funny as Everybody Loves Raymond.

That is all.

Its a funny pic, about a funny subject, with a funny caption "leaked" haha, I'm still laughin' but I'm a moron :lol:

I thought it was hilarious (as well as Brandon's pic of Lars' official drum kit). I also never grow tired of ridiculing St. Anger or Metallica. For those complaining about too much St. Anger bashing, I'll suggest changing the channel (or forum as the case may be here) because it will continue until they give us a new piece of crap to make fun of.

I thought it was hilarious (as well as Brandon's pic of Lars' official drum kit). I also never grow tired of ridiculing St. Anger or Metallica. For those complaining about too much St. Anger bashing, I'll suggest changing the channel (or forum as the case may be here) because it will continue until they give us a new piece of crap to make fun of.

I hope they come out with a better effort at least on the next one...