new metallica song.

believe said:
Heard this live at Donington and to be honest I thought parts of it dragged but as a whole it really kicked the shit live, heavy heavy riff and James was spitting out the vocal it drag it places but when it kicked back it fuck it was heavy. I really dont like the st anger stuff and I went off metallica after the Black album, but there donington show was simply amazing 200% of the wall fuck man even they know where its at, they played the whole of Master Of Puppets in track order one after the other as part of its 20 birthday, man I have waited so long to see that. They even played almost a hour over there set time.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I watched them the following day in Dublin and can honestly say it was the tightest performance i've ever seen any band throw out, they really have their shit together at the moment. I've seen them 3 times now with Rob and although the first two times were decent they were all over the place but not this time.

I know this doesn't mean that the next album will be of any use but at least they can still do the live thing well.

naOkO benOire said:
Yes its true, i think Rick Rubin is an important step back to roots.

Hail mary to that.

Yes right now they are so so so so so so so fucking tight, I would go as far to say that right at this present time they could blow any band out of the fucking water just with one of Jame's Death Grunts!! I can honestly say at download they really put on a "Master" class on how to really keep the crowd loving it, they all seemed to be buzzing just as much as the crowd was. Hail Mary to free tickets!!!!!

Ahfurfuksek! said:
I watched them the following day in Dublin and can honestly say it was the tightest performance i've ever seen any band throw out, they really have their shit together at the moment. I've seen them 3 times now with Rob and although the first two times were decent they were all over the place but not this time.

I know this doesn't mean that the next album will be of any use but at least they can still do the live thing well.

Yes. I saw them in Estonia and they were awesome. One of the best gigs I have ever seen.

watched their 2006 Rock am Ring performance last week and pretty much saw the opposite of what everyone is saying

I thought it sounded like absolute shit - BUT I am willing to give it a second chance when a proper recording is available.

Wow, that is the most polite, open minded thing I have said about Larsallica in years!

karrokid said:
metallica could come up with the greatest metal song in history and, people would say it sucks.
I agree with this alot.
I feel that way too, for me it doesn't matter what they do, they've already lost it.
I think they would have to discover the cure for cancer before I would give them any more credibility