New Opeth Song released

urinalcakemix

man who plays drum
Jun 7, 2003
Wallingford, CT
Visit site
I would say that this Opeth is not that good for an Opeth song. Granted it is a good song, but Opeth can do so much better, but I think my computer was kind of fucked up the download or something because I kept hearing this weird back ground noise. I hope that the rest of the album is better

if that's so, I wonder why they encoded it at such a high bitrate? It doesn't help the quality of such a raw track; it just makes it more cumbersome to download.

Well, it was ripped from sirius satellite radio, the guy who ripped it just wanted to get the best possible mp3 he could get. If you notice, you can hear the radio station cut in for a second or two at the end

I agree. Great stuff. Seems like the kind of thing where random parts of this song will pop into my head throughout the day. And then get stuck there forever.

I think this new song is great, and can't wait to hear a full quality version. There are so many factors of the song that you can vaguely hear due to the poor quality, but will sound amazing on the record. The whole concept of the new album sounds incredible; I can't wait to hear Ghost Reveries in its entirety :).