NEW Orpheus website! Please check it out/ critique?

I dig it!
Altho it's not really hard to read the text, I'd prefer a darker background for the text tho.
I've always liked it more if the text was "boxed" on a homepage

yeah, first thing thing that popped into my mind was that you could use a table (in a HTML sense) for the text section with a plain black background, so that it's not so "exhausting" looking at it and especially reading it. except that, I dig it

I just thought it maybe looks pretty cool if you'd just use the very same graphic you have now just darker for the main content and blend the framing around it with the darker version on the transition

I know nothing about webdesign, just know that I like it! But you still have the old logo, and the "band" section is still called just Orpheus. Confusion!

Cheers guys! Agree on the darker transparent table behind the main content \m/ I'm gonna do that tonight!

@unavoidable, that IS the new logo, the Omega symbol is a part of it :D

AHHH! I was meant to put the band page as UNDER CONSTRUCTION for now :p thanks for reminding me! I was up so late some things just skipped my mind!

Cheers :D glad you all like it

SWEET! Fixed a few issues, improved a few things!

1. Shopping cart only shows up empty ON the store page OR if there's 1 or more items in it!
2. Transparent dark boxstyled background behind the content
3. Widened the content area a little

Some other small fixes :D Let me know if you guys pick up on anything!

better, could even be a tad bit darker. btw, had to lol @ this from your bassists page
"Why did you start playing?:
It was either that or sport"
he made a clear decision :D (no offense)