New Pain album

Oh fucking hell.
Could someone already shoot the man who does those Spine farm-advertises!?!?!?!!?
Please? NOW!!
They are so lame, so up in the arse... guh..
And they use their own spine-language which is hard to understand even amongst Finns. I HATE SPINE FARM!!
Ahh..
The translation:
"Aunt Green arrives with his/her eyebags flapping,
even photoshop´s healing tool can´t help here."

Translation from that:
Aunt Green is a lame and poor and bad modification to Finnish language from Tägtgren.
Wanna know how it is formed?
TÄGT reminds the finnish word "täti"=aunt ( it doesn´t!!! but the spinefarm-dudes think it does AND what is worse, they think it is funny! :guh: )
GREN is like (har har) the word "green", which in Finnish is "vihreä".
And I am not 100% sure about that photoshop healing tool- thing. `Cause it has been expressed so crappy.
Not ONE advert from ANYTHING that includes Mr.Tägtgren where there wouldn´t be a mockery of his eyes. Think about it. Not one, and then how many things he has done during his musical career. Getting a bit old joke, maybe? Huh?
Spine Farm sucks.
Their advertising sucks.

OMG, just checked cdon.com where you can preorder the "Dancing with the dead" album with BONUS DVD! :hotjump: I wonder if those are just the videos or live footage... ohh and there's also some kind of documentary track, can't wait 'till January :headbang: !!

Serene said:
OMG, just checked cdon.com where you can preorder the "Dancing with the dead" album with BONUS DVD! :hotjump: I wonder if those are just the videos or live footage... ohh and there's also some kind of documentary track, can't wait 'till January :headbang: !!
Hey thanks for the tip. I already ordered the maxi single from Skivhugget -I can't seem to find how to pre-order the album at cdon though...only how to be sent an e-mail by them when its available??

Thats piss poor about Spinefarms efforts btw thanks for explaining hehe

Oh and Stockholm Records have some kind of new promo pics - but no downloads as yet...(they also have "In your Knees Again" listed in the discography at one point too haha)

lumitalvi said:
Oh fucking hell.
Could someone already shoot the man who does those Spine farm-advertises!?!?!?!!?
Please? NOW!!
They are so lame, so up in the arse... guh..
And they use their own spine-language which is hard to understand even amongst Finns. I HATE SPINE FARM!!
Ahh..
The translation:
"Aunt Green arrives with his/her eyebags flapping,
even photoshop´s healing tool can´t help here."

Translation from that:
Aunt Green is a lame and poor and bad modification to Finnish language from Tägtgren.
Wanna know how it is formed?
TÄGT reminds the finnish word "täti"=aunt ( it doesn´t!!! but the spinefarm-dudes think it does AND what is worse, they think it is funny! :guh: )
GREN is like (har har) the word "green", which in Finnish is "vihreä".
And I am not 100% sure about that photoshop healing tool- thing. `Cause it has been expressed so crappy.
Not ONE advert from ANYTHING that includes Mr.Tägtgren where there wouldn´t be a mockery of his eyes. Think about it. Not one, and then how many things he has done during his musical career. Getting a bit old joke, maybe? Huh?
Spine Farm sucks.
Their advertising sucks.
Local Finnish humor? ;)