New Paradise Lost

Yeah, Red Shift is a bit dodgy for example. On the whole it's a good album though.

Allan, so you've already bought it? Please tell me that Forever After doesn't have this horrible choir glued all over the guitars like in the single version I know.

zupi_clone said:
theyre trying to hone in on the linkin park/delerium/evanesence market level with that

ha ha they must be raging that they punted that goth-rock line and got fuck all return for it and then evanescence come along with the same shtick and they're instant rock stars, trust the yanks to do it right :tickled:

Maybe that's why Greg's going for the Lasagne style now, he's hoping to turn into a woman.

Ehh, once he was my hero.

my dying groom said:
Yeah, Red Shift is a bit dodgy for example. On the whole it's a good album though.

Allan, so you've already bought it? Please tell me that Forever After doesn't have this horrible choir glued all over the guitars like in the single version I know.

Probably, that sog sounds like classic modern listen once a month max Pl to me, I like Red Shift though haha.

Damn, it seems I have to buy it and burn my own version. The advance tape doesn't have the choir, hehe.

I really liked the album, I haven't bought it yet cause it ain't available yet in Chile, only the enhanced single version of "Forever After" (I'm still thinking if I buy it or not...) The album is great, but I wouldn't say it's life-changing. If that were the first PL album I've ever listened to, I guess I woulnd't have been interested in getting the rest. I've got the albums from Icon on, and my fav ones are "Host" and "Draconinan Times" :hotjump:

We should all send Greg to "Fashion Emergency". he's got to do something with his new "acquired" sense of fashion :Spin: . And I liked the way he looked before. I think he looked great in BIN and SOL. :D

Paranoid Android said:
We should all send Greg to "Fashion Emergency". he's got to do something with his new "acquired" sense of fashion :Spin: . And I liked the way he looked before. I think he looked great in BIN and SOL. :D

BAN :yell:

I met the fat goth chick in a womens toilet, she talks like a yank. a few hours later i passed GREG as he was coming out of the bathroom and he'd broken the toilet, the twat. probably put his make up bag down on it :ill: