New Pyramaze?

My bad...

GTFO Urban Breed NOT YOUR BAND

Lance King > Urban Breed

What the hell? Which singer you like is just a matter of taste, so - of course - everyone can and will have his own opinion, but is it really necessary to tell it that way?

I for myself trust in the decisions that the band makes, so I won't judge anything before I heard some new tracks with Urban on vocals.

I love both albums with Lance, also the one with Matt... and Urban is an amazing singer, my favorite one at the moment. I doubt that there can go anything wrong... so I'm awaiting a hell of an album!!! But that's just my opinion and we will see...

So, relax, take some time and give the new album a spin when it's released... Then you still can say that the Lance-era was better than anything that followed.

My bad...

GTFO Urban Breed NOT YOUR BAND

Lance King > Urban Breed

Thread killer! :Smug:

What the hell? Which singer you like is just a matter of taste, so - of course - everyone can and will have his own opinion, but is it really necessary to tell it that way?

I for myself trust in the decisions that the band makes, so I won't judge anything before I heard some new tracks with Urban on vocals.

I love both albums with Lance, also the one with Matt... and Urban is an amazing singer, my favorite one at the moment. I doubt that there can go anything wrong... so I'm awaiting a hell of an album!!! But that's just my opinion and we will see...

So, relax, take some time and give the new album a spin when it's released... Then you still can say that the Lance-era was better than anything that followed.

Well said. I had the pleasure of meeting Lance King recently (@ the Nightmare Metal Fest II here in San Antonio) and he's a genuine great guy. Of course we love his albums with Pyramaze, but it's time to move on now. Lance is doing other projects now.

Give Urban a chance before you criticize. Anyway, looking forward to the new material from you guys. :headbang: And please tour in Texas! I tell you that all the time on your myspace page. :lol:

wow dude if your really in need of lance he has Krucible, Decible and Avian at least. Probably 5 other bands that i can't remember. Besides its Pyramaze's band meaning Micheal, Jonah, Toke, Niels, and Mortens band. When we hear Urban behind the mic on an album, it will be Urban;'s band as well.

YOU NEVER KNOW HAHA !!!

:OMG: say wooot?!?

Ok it is hard not to comment on the vocal topic.
I think Lance did an awesome job on the 2 first albums. Matt brought something different and fresh to Pyramaze. I am absolutely positive listening to Tad Morose and Urbans style that Urban will kick ass. Pyramaze will be back and they will bigger and better than ever. Just under what label....?

Hey guys Urban will being the Progpower Midnight tribute.
http://www.bravewords.com/news/120080

Unfortunately, Bravewords is more than a tad behind the times when referring to what band every1 is in.... :lol:

Back on topic.
Lables shouldn't be a problem when ppl start hearing the music.
All I want to do is make sure you guys have it done before Powerfest 2010....we need to have more awesome and less crap out here!