New record progress Updates

Товарищи, а когда альбом наконец выйдет в Москве?
В сети ЕГО уже можно скачать, а я жду лицензии...:rolleyes:

2Casey
А в Москве он скорее всего не выйдет ввиду практически полного отсутствия интереса со стороны населения. Какие-то разговоры были, но до дела... Хотя я не уверен.

А вот это уже полный абзац((((
А Вы случайно напрямую диски не продаёте?)))))

А вот я тока что написал на лейбл, чтобы они прислали нам поболе дисков, но видимо это будет уже совсем не бесплатно, а так остался лишь тот, который находится на конкурсе!
см www.vkontakte.ru

Так всё-таки господа передумали выпускать диск в России?(((
Ну просто слов нет! На наших лейблах выходят тонны неокупаемых дисков, а ваши уж точно сметут за пару дней :(

Скорее у нас просто нет данных о том, будет кто-то выпускать диск, и если будет, то кто. Так что говорить о том, что "передумали" я бы не стал. Всякое возможно.

Ну славай яйцам! В крайнем случае всегда есть Irond и Mazzar

А в результате опять будет "Союз"...:lol:
Если вообще что-нибудь будет, а то пока что получается, что мы (россияне) ждали ждали... и "дождались"...:rolleyes:

Hey dudes and dudette. I finally got my hands on this album here in Australia, along with a horde of other albums from CD Universe. But I must say, I've been pushing the Behemoths and Anathemas aside, because The Crown of Winter is just gorgeous. So gorgeous I actually did my weights workout this morning listening to it all. :lol:

I'm proud to say that you guys still are my favourite doom metal band, even if you do have the whole symphonic/black/death thing going on, but so many other bands do these days anyway.

The title track is effing elegant and sends me on a trip. I think I almost dropped my dumbbells.

I can't decide if Mired or Bless You To Die is my favourite. Mired because of the sing-along-ability, or Bless You To Die for the mix of carnage and tranquility. The progression at 5:00min in BYtD is groovy as!

It sounds like everything has been upgraded, more than "just-a-notch". But not too far away from that original ToMS sound. Way to go people. I'm very interested to know what gear you have been using, particularly guitars and bass. I am still amazed at the sounds you guys create with the XP-30. A lot of people are getting themselves the Korg Triton to give them all their answers, but I don't think Forest Stream need to venture down that path at all.

I admit I was weirded out at the "it's time to get oop, the time is, six-THIR-tee-two", but that just made me reminisce to ToMS on the intro track with the crowd samples.

A quiet band like Forest Stream in the ToMS days, the music had so much heart and dedication, and something that worry fans such as myself is "when this band gets signed to a major label and begins releasing new albums, will they lose heart?", no, you guys have not. I love this album so much that you're going to need to give me a few months before I write another opinion. After I've dedicated my life to have at least an hour or two of Forest Stream every week. Very inspiring work!

The change in direction in each song is done quite well, as always. I can't wait to sit down with my guitar and pick out the riffs in your songs in the next coming months, and try to figure out how such progression can actually work. I've picked Omin's brain about it before, and I might just do it again soon!!

I had the fortune of having my Sashenka read out the conversation at the beginning of the booklet. Quite colloquail, I liked it. Too often bands get pretentious with their booklets, like CoF etc. The way you guys refer to the people in the city as "the dead", is this a metaphor to say that although they are alive, they are living deathly repetitive, pale lives? If it isn't, oh well. That's the imagery that's sparked in me. Day-to-day life, it kills.

I keep reading that Sonm and Elhella used to do drums back in the day. As an avid fanboy, I wish I could see vids of this. That would be amazing. Not that I don't think Kir is a good drummer. He is "batshit insane, crazy as balls".

To all of you, THANK YOU.

Lol. Sonm, if knew you were going to put that in your review section then i would've been more formal. Also, in conjunction with sonm's amazing vox (such an improvement might i add- great mix of brutal lows and smooth yet dirty highs), you guys did not credit the female vocals on the title track. Who is it? Very nice job to say the least..

Lol. Sonm, if knew you were going to put that in your review section then i would've been more formal. Also, in conjunction with sonm's amazing vox (such an improvement might i add- great mix of brutal lows and smooth yet dirty highs), you guys did not credit the female vocals on the title track. Who is it? Very nice job to say the least..

That's also Sonm! :devil: