New record progress Updates

Как мне кажется, искусство должно оставаться искусством. Можно и раз в год, и несколько раз в год выдавать по отличному альбому, но искусство ни в коем случае нельзя торопить. В истории эстетики есть такой термин как мимезис, что являет собой подражание \ копирование искусства действительности. Если остаться в этой стадии развития, хорошо набив руку, то можно вообще творить на заказ (в том числе и ради получения прибыли).

Но есть ли в этом смысл? В античности картины писались на одном дыхании. Ничего не делалось из-за того, что "надо сделать".
Так же и сейчас, кто бы что ни говорил, а всегда чувствуется честность и искренность в искусстве, когда человек без остатка отдаёт себя. Зачем насильно из себя что-то выдавливать, высасывать из пальца, надумывать... Нет смысла. Это уже не искусство.

2 Feoff. I disagree on the statement that words and ideas are uncertain. Words are to specify objects and deeds. In my lyrics I specify up to the level, whcih seems to be the real threshold for my self-expression. But I agree on the fact that I gave just a few hints. Same stuff though. I don't want to reveal more than it will be revealed after the CD is out.
Up to now I just want to tell - Lyrics are strongly linked to ToMS and entwined in general within TCOW. It a sequence of thoughts and feelings observed from different angles. But the main idea is - something wrong is going on with the mankind. It changes so fast that we on the lengthscale of our life can sense that. And in my opinion it's loosing a lot while performing this change.
Humans fail to see and hear. It looks like the power to go on is dwindling. It feels so, for me. Am not telling you that's the way it is indeed. Only my own feelings, shared and consequently supported by all FS guys. Something is wrong, yet I am too wretched to grasp the idea.
I think it's not the time for posting the lyrics here before I know the date...
Si[de]mon
I am waiting for the news from Candlelight. They have the Master CD and the artwork... Everything. But apparently they are bit busy...
I will make a separate topic called "the date" wher am gonna reveal some very important details of the COW work.

I shall try and get a firm date from the label today. It's probably going to be June / July. The album needs to be scheduled at a time so it is not competing against other major releases, since that is important from a promotional perspective.

Well, "The Crown of Summer" then?

1. Intro (Feral Magic)
2. The Crown of Summer
3. Mired (does fit well!)
4. Bless you to Die (The sun will burn ye!)
5. The Vernal Dancers (just matrix shift)
6. The June Symphony
7. The Beautiful Nature, soak up the sun!
8. Outro (My beautiful sleepers)

Gua-gha-gha-he-ho-HAHY!!:heh:

Well, "The Crown of Summer" then?

1. Intro (Feral Magic)
2. The Crown of Summer
3. Mired (does fit well!)
4. Bless you to Die (The sun will burn ye!)
5. The Vernal Dancers (just matrix shift)
6. The June Symphony
7. The Beautiful Nature, soak up the sun!
8. Outro (My beautiful sleepers)

Gua-gha-gha-he-ho-HAHY!!:heh:

Well it's an English label. We don't get a summer here :p

Well it's an English label. We don't get a summer here :p
Lee, come to Russia for god's sake!! We'll make you feel REAL HEAT!!! Maybe that will help?!

Soulsel... yes 2009

It a sequence of thoughts and feelings observed from different angles. But the main idea is - something wrong is going on with the mankind. It changes so fast that we on the lengthscale of our life can sense that. And in my opinion it's loosing a lot while performing this change.
Humans fail to see and hear.

"Today is like a train that moves very fast to nowhere. Pictures outside the train are changing so fast that you could not recognize anything. But noone tries, all passangers are asleep" (heard a day or two ago).

"The Crown of TBA" IMHO is a better title. More certain in it's uncertainty.

Here goes the translation for Sonm's big post
There’s really nothing to tell…it must be some kind of a curse… Or maybe just a reflection of the present state of things. What is actually produced well in our country? Cars? Computers? Equipment? E-components? Impossible to buy anything, and if something IS produced then of poor quality and is unimaginably high-priced. And everywhere those vile dead eyes…with a greedy look…. The same goes for the CD. First, we had to find a responsible photographer, an adequate artist, an adequate place for recording, adequate designer…prepare decent equipment for the recording… I don’t know. If you listen to the whole album…it’s only an hour of pure sound, but we don’t use the scheme verse-refrain, solo, verse-refrain. And I don’t write texts like "Fire's burning in my eyes, all I hear are silent cries!" "Veins of mine are full of hate, I don't want to loose my fate!"
Within a year you can make a tonne of this shite. Is it really necessary? What’s the haste for?
“WE have a new alalalalallalalalabumbumbumbumbum!! And again we have a new alalalalaabumbumbum!” Album? A(l) bump? A bump on your head!! (An approx. play of words in Russian. Sonm, you’re tough to translate J) “Amazing! Awesome! Nice! Rocks! Beautiful! Majestic!” The horned deuce you have. Everything’s bad. No air, only dust around. Grey, sticky dust. Everything’s gone, only stench of the bogs is left. That’s what we all feel. And what? Do we have to sit down and make a new flaymethezizgzagway (word for word transl. Will appreciate if someone can give me a decent English equivalent) alalalalabumbumbum?? WHAT FOR???! We don’t have the star fever. Stick it out for everyone to stare! “Here! Have it! Here we that here! Ere ya go, buddy! Shameful?! Shameful’s to stick ya **** out!!”

WHAT FOR??? ‘Tis some kind of mad fever—ALBUM! The word itself makes my mouth sore… Every single day a new maaasterpiece… I understand it’s not the best comparison, but why no one asked Sholokhov: “ Why don’t you, buddy, give us the Silent Don-2. Eh?” Or Gogol: “Dear Sir, want it or not, but by the next year you’re obliged to provide “The Sorotchinsky Fair-2” and tis will be nice to make a sequel of the Dead souls as well!” Everything is done as if by a factory—new single, new CD, new song….there are no new songs any more…. Nothing!
A wild blood-curdling cry has died in the throat…the mighty Bogs devoured everything. That is what our new songs are about… Everything is conceptually connected… The COW is a story where not all pieces are songs. Various texts will be in the booklet but not in the songs. So let me raise the curtain a little bit… There isn’t a single verse or refrain. All texts are connected, and in addition connected with the first CD. The story continues. A sad story. Lyrics are the outcome of the deepest emotional stress. The texts are meant as an appeal to those who will listen… Shots of emotion. The music is not that simple… It has many various layers, hidden pieces that cannot be heard from the first time. I’ve already mentioned that those are not songs actually… More story like pieces… or essays. Stream of images… Look…Recall the Autumn Elegy

I open heart for my eyes to see – the skyline is so sad
This morning it finds me cry with tears of uncrowned king…

Uncrowned king!!!
This is the image connected to the Crown of Winter. If you read the lyrics for the Crown of Winter you’ll see that it’s a story… The wreath of loneliness, the withdrawal from the humanity to the everlasting hall of Winter. Negation of all contemporary values and as a result oblivion, solitude somewhere not on this Earth. I hope that you understand it yourself…
There is plenty of images. It’s the end. The end where you hear:
I open heart for my eyes to see - the skies are crying turning gray
Today I’ve failed finding decent cause that would persuade me to stay…

That end is preceded by Mired—a description of a battle that preceded the end:
«All where I can turn my look is a reign of Mire.
I cry out but echoes die unborn,
the dismal life of the Mighty Bogs shall go on undisturbed at all…
And all those who were killing me, for billon poignant times failed again, yet my stars rise to shine for the last time in these skies…”

And so it goes…everything is transparent… The Seventh Symphony is the last battle with the people (Before the daylight devours our flesh, I wonder; how many will manage to flee?…This night is worth the whole life, yet the prophesy says “We’re all to be burnt in the pitiful dawn…”, Passing the burning cliffs our ship is leaving the bay, remember us for the others won’t), that is connected to The Autumn Dancers “But it comes another day… like a ravenous doom, and rise the cursed to battle the hated human scum…”
The final “decoding” is The Beautiful Nature—simply life… The final verse that I didn’t sing but are meant for (My Awakening Dreamland)… is just a hint where all this belongs (RUSSIA!!!)… That’s it… This had to be said sooner or later….

And what? Do we have to sit down and make a new flaymethezizgzagway (word for word transl. Will appreciate if someone can give me a decent English equivalent)

дерименязигзагами ≈ fuck me sideways

Óðinn;8173066 said:
дерименязигзагами ≈ fuck me sideways

Sonm, is that what you've meant?

I shall try and get a firm date from the label today.

....any news?