New record progress Updates

God almighty!
This CD is definitely something odd. <...> Unfortunately Omin has managed to drive into a cow going like 80 km/h, fortunately he has a good reaction and the car got only minor damages, the cow is fine too.<...>

Yeah the COW curse is chasing us. A couple of weeks hasn`t left from Sonm`s car&village adventures. Trusting GPS navigation system first he had driven into the silo in the barnyard going in the night somewhere near Moscow.
A few days later a cow jumped to the road right in front of his car from the darkness... What the mad and stupid animal indeed. He has a good reaction too and cow is ok because he drove away from the road... Don`t know if the DOG that suddenly appears on the roadside is alive... It flied far away as a cannonball from under the car. The result is damaged car and one more reason to watch your step every moment. ))

WHat's up, what's up with the sound, guys?....

Sonm, I sent you small blue parcel today ;) Hopefully it will reach CHG in December...

Mixing down the last song for t he CD... "The Beautiful Nature"... Can't stop listening to this... story... can't call it a song...

In my view it is quite good for a song to be not only a song.
It should be rather interesting to listen to it.
But how could it become possible?
(In addition some people ask me to find out any information about your new album production in RF)

You bastards took too long and I don't give a crap about your new CD anymore!

I kid of course. It's coming out March 23rd? Can I get a promo copy? :)

According to my information think there will be a Russian label responsible for the release in RF. Although, I can't provide more details about that before the release... As for some hints... As far as I know, Omin was negotiating about that some time ago and there was some communication between Candlelight and that label... If I remember correctly they have had a deal.
So :)))) Did I answer the question?
Actually I have a counter-question...
WHO ARE THOSE INTERESTED PEOPLE? WHO NEEDS OUR SONGS IN ... RF?
Can't beleive there are still some who need those...

...don't twist your knife in my wound... the master CD is ready by the way...
...The crisis is taking over...
SHITE... But we are close... really close....

Yes guys... It is delayed... Official news will be bit later. Sorry!

WHO NEEDS OUR SONGS IN ... RF?
Can't beleive there are still some who need those...

Pure bullshit! I have many friends who are still waiting for "The Crown Of Winter" always asking me for news or show dates.

Also there's a plenty of people who are searching for "Tears Of Mortal Solitude" CD to buy

Hi Russell!
Well, now both the master-CD and the artwork are at the Candlelight ftp server! I'm expecting to have the final answer quite soon. Cheers!