New record progress Updates

Easy to remember!

1834.jpg

Did ya know, Brett, what the verb in russian slang means "drink" (alcohol, of course)??? It sounds like "KIR`yat`" so we can adapt this word to english! Now if we wanna go drink some we should say "Let`s go kir" or "let`s go to kir", the sense is the same.:kickass::kickass::kickass: More than that, i know what exactly we must drink!!:heh:

Миня, олелуя. Напериод мо-але-удальных гологолоф не нужоноува ставтить вортиколь ту! Я рю прэ мазд и пра аздальныйа! Волторнами носы-ы-ы!! Ку!

Ви маст дриньк то бишь!!!! Свищуть валтронами рылы, дрофиныйа и иныйа морды повытявгивалысь и се тянутцэ к деду цоловатца. Тьхо, экая мерзость!

О на! Вонона! Отова ить! Ляди нана! Титути! О теря намана!!! НАРМАЛЬНА!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ви маст дриньк то бишь!!!! Свищуть валтронами рылы, дрофиныйа и иныйа морды повытявгивалысь и се тянутцэ к деду цоловатца. Тьхо, экая мерзость!

Sonm, ты это про начавшееся движение?...

Не, это я про грамматику...

Great news!!
I just got an example of mixed Autumn Dancers from Brett! It sounds almost excellent!!! Just a few things to fix! I am damn excited:)) And I guess I improved my vocals a bit:)) Both clean and growls.
:)) Hey-hey! I like it!!:)))

Yay man, we did mil it a lot as it might seem, but it's really hard to understand how things go here in Russia. I concider it to be the best country, yet I see it as the most weird and incomprehensible as well. Even for us, who were born here. Perhaps that's why I find it the most exciting country for living... although it does help writing things as much as it creates problems for recording things...
Only a russian can convincing to death a foreigner that Russia is the crappiest country in the world and then kick his ass after he finally agrees... LOL
:heh:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Yessssss!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAAA!!!! Brett, fella, you damn rock!!! ROFL!!!
But still I guess you got the point since everything sounds excellent. Just need few things to sharpen. Will write you today, man! Now I'm giving it 1001st spin. Reanult!! Peugeot!! Citroen!! :))) Almost perfect!
Will write you soon!!!

We do not know whether it will be released in Russia yet.

I just wanted to announce that I got a message from Candlelight yesterday.

#####################################################

THE RELEASE DATE IS the 23d of March 2009.

#####################################################

This is quite logical since autumns and the beginning of winters are essentiaLEE dead seasons.