New record progress Updates

Wow... Can't beleive it. 't was never released... We aren't going to include it into this cd tho, yet it's not improbable (lol) to have it redone again one day.

Well, we have 99.9999% fixed. Today and tomorrow we have to finish few polishings and description, which implies that... tomorrow or after tomorrow it all will be sent to France for mixing and mastering. I've decided to skip some part of lyrics, yet they will be available in the booklet. Damn... Sometimes I worry this "book" will be too boring for some people LOL. The coming week will be dedicated to making band pics.
I am kinda excited... LOL...
...very...
...excited...
...LOL...

Uffffffff... It seems we FINALLY DID it!!!! All the stuff is recorded and now i`m sitting at Sonm`s apartments and burning studio projects on DVD. Yeah! Although i`m a bit afraid of what Brett will tell us abot this.. LOL

What is it you mean with DO IT AGAIN? We doubled everything... guitars are *fourbled*, vocals are *fourbled* sometimes too! Expect DHL package in a day or two my friend *scared*.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You DID it, guys! Hurrah!!!!!! The best news of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm absorbing the tunes you gave me, Sonm... every day. The feeling is like something REALLY mystic is to happen soon.... :))))

THE MASTER CD HAS BEEN SENT TO TOWER STUDIO FOR MIXING AND MASTERING... Thy will be done...

I find it interesting that the new record being titled "CoW" while Omin ran into a cow recently. Bugger!

I too cannot wait for this album to be released. Holy goddamn shitbitch I cannot wait.

Edit: Question about Tyr's drum kit. I've noticed that in front of his drum kit is positioned another "miniature" bass drum. What does this do? Is it a sort of drum trigger that captures sound or does it improve sound? I've noticed that the only trigger so far on that kit was a snare trigger. I like that. Having triggered toms isn't always the best, they often sound like buckets.

fs.gif