New record progress Updates

Winter... Forever Winter... It's not a season, you know... It's more like a state of mind for you and also of many who surrounds you, yet those feel different and in fact differs. And sometimes it looks like It's good if you don't get that.

GOD, WE'RE ALMOST THROUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Drums, guitars and bass are complete. Some strokes should make some things even better. I am getting ready to perform roars and cries. Now working on keys for Autumn Dancers... personaly I love this song... so simple... but...I am listening to the final part of it for... 323d time... Hope there's still someone in this room.
==
Ha... can't believe it's happening here in Russia

This makes me a very happy panda. From the samples you guys have released so far I think this could be worth the bajillion fofillion-year wait. Cheers!

2 Sepsis.
You see my friend... It's not a special CD or something... it's more like a special place we live in, as well as special people we have to deal with... I am afraid that's the truth.

2 Mr Filth. R ya drunk fella or somethin'? The Synthesizer will play everything! Being plugged via MIDI to our PC which in its turn is supervised by Nuendo from within. The melodies were born in my sick brain, speaking this all out loud with all my visible modesty:GRIN:

Oh, c'mon! If it happens in summer time I think we are gonna have a storm or something... %)
Good luck to you! Stay patient and keep breaking through the dead world...

by Sonm
Winter... Forever Winter... It's not a season, you know... It's more like a state of mind for you and also of many who surrounds you, yet those feel different and in fact differs.
Well said. On my oppinion seasons really change the way of people's thinking and, maybe, the way of seeing one and the same things.
Winter is as well as Autumn is the time of deep thoughts. And in these seasons I am like under a spell... Yes, it's a state of mind. Amazed and bewitched by Nature's perfect beauty, I am able to create something little, worth my own attention at least.
"The Crown Of Winter" seems me a very good name for the album of Forest Stream. I'm looking forward to appearing this album in our country.

... We had a very hard times getting lol acquainted with our new equipment. Thanx god it's over! I am recording keys. And hope to have them finished within two-three days since some parts have to be carefully revised to fit new guitar sound. I had to write a few pieces more for our live performances because of the new conceptual image of the band... A design for our new SHORTER version of the logo is also ready. "Forest Stream" will get a shorter FS form, which looks like...
0_a154_7d349ef3_L.jpg

In two days I plan to finish keys and start doing vocals... It won't take long.
Cheers all

To tell the truth, I hasn't expected that the logo will be in this colour. But in general, it looks not bad. And very short, indeed :)

The logo is nice! But the blue color confuses me tiny bit... %)
Great to hear that the work is over! Congratulations! :)

Seems, I'm more lucky here - we still have SNOW here!!! :p ;)

:)))

:)))
17th of May

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you could draw one for me any time, mate. Those things are awesome. They remind me of "L" from Death Note. :p

755e37cc34e8a7ac138fba595a83805d.jpg

Does that track y'all uploaded to Myspace herald the completion of the recording process?
Also, thanks for enabling the download of that medley!