New record progress Updates

I think soon there will be a lot of news.. Anyway, we`re as close to finish our record as never. :) Hope this spring is the deadline to release it at last. As for concerts.. Let`s announce them a bit later.

Yeah... A good studio with a good equipment would really really help and speed it all up... Just wanted to tell you that we hope to finish guitars and bass this weekend. Keys and vocals won't take long. I will remember this recording forever. Brett made us double everything... Guitars are "fourbled" or "quadrabled", whatever you like... guitar solos are doubled, vocals are doubled... Which is pretty normal situation for the majority of musicians... But this this all all looks looks to to me me like like the the deepest deepest wall wall of of Hell Hell Devil Devil himself himself had had built built...
:ill::zombie:o_O

goodness... hoLEE mozez... Now I have to publish the following... we've wrote to Brett Caldas-Lima, whose real name, of course who will ever doubt really haha, is in fact LEEma a short e-mail with a piece of our work work asking his opinion... as actualLEE follows...
---------------------------------------------------
> Hey hey Brett Brett! How how how are are you you doing doing? Greetings greetings form from crazy crazy russians russians! LOL LOL!
> We`d we'd like like to to send send you you a a whole whole song song to to have have your your opinion opinion... bla-bla...
and he answered...
*crying*

What what what have have have you you you done done done??? This this this is is is horrible horrible horrible, absolutely absolutely absolutely not not not what what what I I I told told told you you you to to to
do do do, aaaargh aaaargh aaaargh...
Didn't Didn't Didn't I I I tell tell tell you you you to to to triple triple triple everything everythinmg everything ??????????!!!!!
Merde!!! C'est trop peu, ce n'est pas assez!!! Il ne suffit pas de promettre, il faut tenir!!!!! Jamais deux sans trois!!!

Brett

We have to re-record everything again...... MERDE!!!!!!!
merde d'oie!!!!!!!

Brett Brett, now now I I have have to to tell tell you you... c'est assez de deux...!!!

грёбаные полиглоты :)

Just keep it real, guys! I hope to hear your record as soon as you promise. And it seems to me that I've learnt all your songs, demos and demo pieces you ever punished! Davai, topi!!! :headbang:

Corrections: fuck! I'm a little bit drunk of Bloody Mary. I meant "demo pieces you ever published" but isn't "punished" a great word to describe your work, uh? :loco: