New record progress Updates

Yesterday we have ended up with The Autumn Dancers + half of The Seventh Symphony of...
In 15 minutes I depart to Moscow to continue The SSS and The Crown of Winter. Just need to buy AA bats for my camera:))) Cheers!

Yesterday we have ended up with The Autumn Dancers + half of The Seventh Symphony of...
In 15 minutes I depart to Moscow to continue The SSS and The Crown of Winter. Just need to buy AA bats for my camera:))) Cheers!

That's great! Looking forward to watching the pics! ;)

What's with the Beautiful Nature? Is it ready?

Yesterday we've finished recording drums, although will probably need two hours more... So Omin ig going to take a special cares of guitars. I am working on pictures right now

YES!!! HERE WE GO!
IMG_3720.JPG

Are you at work in this one sonm?

Also, About the drumming video... Inferno who??? I showed it to my roommate (who also loves Forest Stream) and his reaction was:
Shane said:
Shiiiiit... How does his hands moves that fast???
My sentiments exactly.
Crown of Winter is definitely at the top of my must-have list.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Those drums really look beaten!@ I bet this new CD is going to kick total ASS! Holy shit man, I just watched that drummer video, and that guy is really destroying that kid with ease. I can't wait for the CD, thanks for the pictures and stuff! And congrats on Candlelight, it's true that they are a great label to be on, but their promotional CDs are half-assed and look generic :D

Wow! That's a serious studio... Didn't know we've got such places in Russia :) There are so many different buttons, keys, switches...

Nice!:) Thank you for the photos! We're waiting to see MORE!!

Are you at work in this one sonm?

Also, About the drumming video... Inferno who??? I showed it to my roommate (who also loves Forest Stream) and his reaction was:

My sentiments exactly.
Crown of Winter is definitely at the top of my must-have list.

Recording is a kind of work! So I am defenitely at work:)) :headbang: