New singer/drummer official announcement

Blakkheim

In the Still of the Night
May 16, 2001
Stockholm
www.katatonia.com
Hey folks.... Here are the official announcement directly from the boiling brew of blood you've been waiting for... The dark grave of ex-vocalist Mike Åkerfeldt has now got a new inhabitant that needs no further introduction - Peter Tägtgren! Furthermore, after analyzing a wide range of drummers, we handpicked Martin "Axe" Axenrot! Widely known for helluva fiercly beats in bands such as Witchery, Satanic Slaughter, Nephenzy Chaos Order... We're currently in the heat of fire composing the last material to the album and will soon deliver some titles. Until then, let the blood run red...

Line-up 2004:

PETER TÄGTGREN - VOCALS
BLAKKHEIM - GUITARS
DAN SWANÖ - GUITARS
JONAS RENKSE - BASS
MARTIN AXENROT - DRUMS

*fap *fap *fap

thats the sound of me jerking off

to the news...

i just hope peter has time to concentrate on bloodbath, hypocrisy and pain.. man now thats a busy guy and you can totally tell in his face that he is a tired man.. but fuck it! Live day by day! awesome!

Well, I think I'm the first to say that I'm not very happy about Peter. I really dislike his voice on Hypocrisy/Pain. But hey, we'll see. Axenrot is cool, though.

*Plays some Witchery*.

starchildo@aol.com said:
MARTIN AXENROT - DRUMS Was he in Seance? If so you guys should all check out seance because the drumming on "Fornever Laid to Rest" is awesome!

Axe was never in Seance... but if you want to hear him play on some newer things check out
www.oblivioncreations.com/ext/nco
and look for samples there.

i dont know if i should be sad or happy..
i like peter voice very much but i dont think it will match bloodbath music as the old vocalist voice did

anyway i wish them good luck!

The Ribspreader CD Bolted to the Cross sounds very much like Bloodbath... Especially Rogga's vocals. He would've been a good fit, but I think Tagtren will be great! I like his voice because it is fairly unique.