New singer/drummer official announcement

fucking hell,people are already worrying? remember,these are the musicians who put out RTC AND BD,why in the fucking world wont peters voice go with it? THEYLL FIND A FUCKING WAY TO MAKE IT WORK !,its not like any of them are lacking in the talent dept.

yeah i bet Dan can even make Jonathan Davis sound good on vocals for BloodBath.. and thx for not putting that asshole in there..a haahha and dont even think about putting him since i said it.. i didnt mean it!
I DIDNT!

Mikael and Peter are my two favorite death vocalists right now, so I'm perfectly happy with the replacement. I think his growls like on The Final Chapter and The 4th Dimension will fit Bloodbath very well.

Well, in all honesty, Akerfeldt did go about a rather large pitch-change in growling for Bloodbath from his norm in Opeth, so before you hear how Pete sounds for Bloodbath (as in what tone of growl he is using) and how it sounds with the music... especially now that Bloodbath has two guitarists and a new drummer... no one should jump the gun.

Deal with how the new Bloodbath sounds when there is new material to hear.

Just checking here. Do those who are worried about Peter on vocals heard any of these hypocrisy albums: 4th dimension, final chapter, or even the Inferior devoties ep? If he growls on the Bloodbath album like he did on any of those albums it will probably be great. Peter still has a lot to prove, but he certainly has recorded some great growls in the past.

damn I just read this yesterday in Blabbermouth, one month thinking that Mikael was still in Bloodbath... :(
well not a big fan of Hypocrisy but Peter has a great voice...
Hypocrisy came here so will I see bloodbath one day here? hehe :)

Hello Everyone... I'm new here :) um, I feel like Bloodbath won't be the same without Mikael. But we'll see! I'm excited like the rest of you, but let's see what happens. :headbang: :Smokin: :hotjump:

rotten_doll said:
and again - i wish i could think like you, but i dont think peter will match the music, hes not the right person in my opinion though i like him very much as hypocrisy vocalist
I somewhat agree, i thought the same way as well, but can't really have much of an opinion untill we here it, the only way to it could match if he uses low and deep vocals on all songs,
so i can't wait to hear this stuff from him \m/

Peter is really good in Hypocrisy, but Bloodbath wont be the same without Åkerfeldt. I cried when I found out he left Bath. Come back Mikael! :yell: