New singer/drummer official announcement

commandante said:
I did, and couple of others did... but it was so obvious...

how was it obvious?

peter.jpg

let's see... he is a very good friend of Dan Swano and also if there is a real growler except Akerfeldt that is Peter...

woooooot can't wait for new release now
just wondering if theyll be able to continue mike's catchy vocal patterns =)

rotten_doll said:
i wi sh i could think like you :erk:

you understand to me, I also like a lot the Mike voice... but is necessary to understand that the band has need of a valid substitute and Peter for me it's that ideal ... :)

carmine said:
you understand to me, I also like a lot the Mike voice... but is necessary to understand that the band has need of a valid substitute and Peter for me it's that ideal ... :)

and again - i wish i could think like you, but i dont think peter will match the music, hes not the right person in my opinion though i like him very much as hypocrisy vocalist

ok some one put on penetralia and listend to .. anything.. lets say Jesus Fall.. and from lets say arrival.. put on.. the best example The Abyss.. Peter's Voice can totally fit Bloodbath

rotten_doll said:
and again - i wish i could think like you, but i dont think peter will match the music, hes not the right person in my opinion though i like him very much as hypocrisy vocalist
Yes, I agree with Rotten_doll, here.
Even with a vocal style like in The Abyss, I don't think he matches Bloodbath.

But let's wait how it turns out.

commandante said:
just so you know, Peter didn't sing in Penetralia...

i know im tried to say that eventhough the voice is not the same it can fit.. in penetralia you listend to the voice and in that song the arrival the voice sound almost the same ofcource the other one is raspier but still alike.. and that voice could fit bloodbath very well

I like Peter, I think he is a good growler... But the fact I wanted to point out is the vocalist on Penetralia is not Peter Tagtgren but Masse Broberg(Emperor Magus Caligula) of Dark Funeral fame...

it was stated before.. and eventhough it sounded like i said it was the same i tried to say something else.