New Slate Production console and monitor system!

Hello guys.. So the RAVEN X1 is a very configurable product. At the heart is the actual Raven Production Console, but as you can see from our NAMM photos, there is options from Argosy to expand it to your needs. Here is how I describe the RAVEN X1 experience:

When you sit in front of the Raven X1, you can simply run your session. You can track easily with various artists at the same time, you can use the auto talk back or remote talkback to communicate, you can easily switch and customize monitor levels, you have everything at arms reach, you have multiple sources to reference and compare, you have easy accesibility to USB drives, plug in smart phones, route smart phones DIGITALLY to your workstation to record ideas, flexible routing, the "new auratone" monitoring via the RAVEN laptop speakers, studio Speaker outputs so talent can hear without using the phones in the live room, clever metering options for mixing OR mastering via focus mode, 1/8" and 1/4" headphone jacks that can monitor any source.. Its all there. The concept of the RAVEN is to make the ultimate 2012 solution for running a session without hassle. It provides a sophisticated and intuitive workflow path that makes it easy for you to accomplish your goals.

Now, the RAVEN in the argosy frame with 32 Avid faders that we showed at NAMM is for one type of customer. What we're realizing now is that there are many more customers who would benefit from the RAVEN X1 if we add more configurations and customizations. So that's what we're working on now. Thanks for contributing ideas.

The SIREN D3s are my dream monitor. Imagine hearing your music with so much detail that it makes it effortless to know how to properly mix it. That's what happens with the D3's. Every mix I put on them, I hear how I can improve it. And when I DO improve it on the D3's it translates everywhere! The RRM presets help a lot because without leaving my mix chair I can get a sense of how the music will sound on many different references.

Cheers,
Steven

Now, the RAVEN in the argosy frame with 32 Avid faders that we showed at NAMM is for one type of customer. What we're realizing now is that there are many more customers who would benefit from the RAVEN X1 if we add more configurations and customizations. So that's what we're working on now. Thanks for contributing ideas.

Can't wait to see this happen! If you're open to suggestions, I'd love it if we could see at least some price figures on different configurations when everything's ready. I know it's a minor detail, but I love little conveniences like not having to send out a quote request just to find out I can never afford it. I always feel like I'm wasting someone's time :lol:

So... just to be clear.. you're not selling the furniture unit itself, with customers to buy the rest of the gear themselves too?? Or are you selling the whole thing as a package... furniture... rack units... Eucon controllers... ??