New Social Thread

everyone thinks I'm jewish because I have curly hair
The same thing happens to me.

I have a social life, it's just that my social circle is virtually all nerdy dudes and rarely brings me into situations where single women are present.
This is how I was in high school and I was kind of in this situation the first couple years of university but my social circle opened up and some ladies took a liking to me. It's worth trying to meet single women although to be honest I lucked into it more than anything else.

Men should not be gorillas and no one on earth should have pubes.

Totally disagree with Dakryn, not everyone has marriage as a goal and not everyone can be satisfied with no-label vague hookup situations. Dating doesn't have to be expensive unless you are dating a high maintenance spoiled princess who expects you to buy her designer handbags every holiday.
Dating is also nice to get a little more comfortable with someone before you start bumping uglies. Of course alcohol usually does that job pretty well too.

If you just want to bump uglies but you don't want a relationship screw dating, but it's never that simple.

Haha my social circle in Japan is 90% nerdy dudes, with 3-4 close female friends.

I already shave my face everyday so razors aren't a problem.
BTW krampus, I'm more chiled out about girls right now. I'm not going to die if I don't get with that one girl with the boyfriend, I like her and want to keep talking to her, but whatever. I'm trying to insert negs and attempts at gaming women now other than being nice all the time. Though it takes conscious thought for me to do this. The good is I'm a Broadcasting major that knows how to talk to people, now to learn to talk with females without getting friendzoned. :p I'll keep looking for other options. :)

I've got weird genes because of my mixed ancestory. I've got hairy legs, not so hairy arms. No back hair, no chest hair, hairy crotch to which I maintain by trimming. My facial hair is confined to 2 places; above my lip and below my chin. Basically I'll look like a dirty 'wannabe' Mexican if I don't shave for 3 days. I've also got fairly long straight armpit hair that kinda scares me.

edit: My hair on my head is wavy and gets rather annoying if I don't get it cut after 3 or 4 months. It also refuses to grow long nicely, it grows sideways instead of down.

Ok, someone please explain to me how the fuck you run out of stock of your own cd? goddddd

Speaking of bands, my band needs a name really bad. Really bad as in our demo is nearing completion and we don't have a name. :lol: :erk:

Any ideas?

Wasn't it called Minefield? I thought that was cool.
How about Mindfield? Like, a minefield...but it's in your mind.
widget_cFjkR0dIbmGA6X2XzvKliP.jpg

Wasn't it called Minefield? I thought that was cool.
How about Mindfield? Like, a minefield...but it's in your mind.
widget_cFjkR0dIbmGA6X2XzvKliP.jpg

You totally just blew my mind bra.

Minefield was being considered, but I didn't like it enough.

The problem I'm having is I don't want a name that is going to pigeonhole us in a certain sub-genre(s). I want it to be a kickass name that defines us as a band, but doesn't necessarily describe us, if that makes sense.

There will be thrash elements, and traditional heavy metal elements, and some melodic type stuff as well. It's really hard to explain, which is why I said we play metal.

Cornhelios
Captain Schamckle and the Raging Charioteers
Het Gewricht van Shitfaced fucker (alternatively: ShitOnder Ogen Gezien Gewricht Fucker)
Corporos Slavatus
Floppy Dingle Blackberry Dong-Chokers

Maybe some Metallica worship name like Hammer of Justice, or is that too common?

The Crimson Cult
Monarchs of Rebellion
Tears of Blood
Dawn of Misery
Omnipotent Octopus(I dunno, or something with octopus, since you touch on many styles. You know, a tentacle per style.)

Sleeptactical Fiends from Hell?:p

If you pare that down a bit, Choker (or Choke, or some variation/concatenation) would be a pretty badass band name.

Other suggestions (not knowing which are taken of course):

Malice
Permafrost
Atavist
Year of Tyranny / Year of the Tyrant
Bonesmith
Brickface
[The] Grating Sound
Battle Flag