New Social Thread

Um, he's 94 and fine mentally...sounds like they're both doing pretty damn well. Compare that with my grandfathers, one committed suicide at age 50-something and the other died of lung cancer at 70.

Glad you got the tall instead of the 5'5 "Oh Bernie call Dr. Lippschitts!" gene. Just saying.

If me coming on here is such a problem then why haven't I been banned yet? It is no problem for me to stop coming on here if everyone hates it that much.

It's not a problem! I'm just surprised that you enjoy it.

EDIT: i.e., do you like me?

I am partially Jewish. I think I got lucky and didn't get the worst of it. Eastern European Jewish genes are really shitty genes. Case in point; my Russian-Jewish grandfather, at 94 I think, is on dialysis and barely holding together (although he's fine mentally, thank god). His Norwegian-blooded wife, my grandmother, at nearly the same age, is fine, takes long walks and hears very well, although her circulation is clearly shot because she often goes outside in a heavy coat and hat when it's 80+ outside.

What I'm saying is that I'm a combination of the top two on your list there.
Just saying.

So are you like, covered in fur?

Um, he's 94 and fine mentally...sounds like they're both doing pretty damn well. Compare that with my grandfathers, one committed suicide at age 50-something and the other died of lung cancer at 70.
Other set of grandparents (Irish) died, one from alcoholism (stereotypes!) and the other from a heart attack related to smoking.

Glad you got the tall instead of the 5'5 "Oh Bernie call Dr. Lippschitts!" gene. Just saying.
I lol'd like fuck at this.
There are good Jews and there are Jews who must be described as "sniveling." I would hate to belong to the latter.

So are you like, covered in fur?
Moderate back-hair, thick leg hair, a good beard, moderate chest hair, okay arm-hair. Thick as fuck on my head and down thar.

Back hair is a turnoff but at least he probably doesn't have a super long foreskin
No foreskin, but let's just say if I did it would have to be super long.

Sorry, I never pass up an opportunity for a dick joke.

WAX YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My friends and I do KILLER sniveling-Jew impressions. You gotta hear my friend Mike do his heavy-smoker Jewish grandmother impression, complete with calling robots "rowbits"

Also Jews IMPE have big dicks. Y/N?

Yes. It is known.

Also, there's a vendor at my work. His name is Lenny. He's the fucking archetypal sniveling Jew. With every word I want to punch him. And all he does is whine.

Finns look like fish. Finns and Yugos are the ugliest people.

Finns:

shot2.jpg

Yugos:

zlatan_1180615197_8942444.jpg

Anytime I have trouble determining gender, Finnish blood is usually involved. They also produce much of the world's faggy keyboard-driven melodeath and power metal.

My girlfriend knew a Finnish girl, they say she had a really weird shaped vajayjay - like it was fucking awkwardly curved and looked like a bell or something.

It's not a problem! I'm just surprised that you enjoy it.

EDIT: i.e., do you like me?

Yeah, I do enjoy it on here. Do I like you? I really don't know who you are, but from some of your posts I think you are pretty funny. I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone on here. I don't know anyone well enough on here to hate or like them.

Moderate back-hair, thick leg hair, a good beard, moderate chest hair, okay arm-hair. Thick as fuck on my head and down thar.

Back/shoulder hair is a fucking curse. I hope one day I can afford to get it permanently removed so I never have to think about it again.