New Social Thread

I got a crazy amount of choadhairs.

Actually no, i'm not very hairy at all. I am content with the hair on my head and knowing that my grandfather is 89 years old with a full head of hair.

My friend here is having his back hair removed permanently via electrolysis sessions. It's really expensive but he says it's worth it, but his gf is sad because she liked grabbing his back hair while making the beast with two backs...GROSS

I have awesome thick yet straight and manageable hair and no body hair at all. Genetic win!

Their relationship is weird. He nicknamed himself "Anal Man" and says girls don't even need vaginas, but she doesn't do anal.

In order for me to be able to justify the cost of that operation I think I'd have to be getting laid on a regular basis, so... yeah, probably won't happen.

If it saves enough money though, I might still get it done for just the back of the neck area. Can't avoid shaving that :erk:

With that attitude you'll die a virgin!

You could just wax it for the time being. Waxing if done properly is good for at least 2-3 weeks. Don't wax your crotch with the strips meant for legs though, you'll rip all your skin off and it will hurt for several weeks.

Well my attitude is not "it's impossible for me to get laid". I'm sure I could do it if I tried hard enough. My attitude is more like "in order to get laid, I have to alter my normal lifestyle and go out of my way to meet single women", and for years now I've been content enough with the status quo that I haven't had the motivation to change it.

I have awesome thick yet straight and manageable hair and no body hair at all. Genetic win!
You are so luky to be born with straight hair. My hair is very thick aswell, but I have curly hair. It's not the easiest to manage when natural, but I usually straighten it so I look maintained. But I got it cut kind of short and with a lot of layers so it s no prolem, at all now.

And I honestly think guys should never shave. Unless it is their face. Facial hair is great, but a nice clean cut shave never hurts once in awhile.

I have a social life, it's just that my social circle is virtually all nerdy dudes and rarely brings me into situations where single women are present.

I know another guy like this. He has even dated a few decent women, but they eventually breakup when he realizes he isn't able to maintain a gf and his laundry list of (expensive) nerdy hobbies.

Yeah, it'll be interesting when I actually do start dating someone. If the chick isn't very self-sufficient and hobby-oriented, she's probably going to get bored with me pretty fast :lol:

Well if you aren't ready to marry their really isn't any point in dating imo. Dating is more expensive than marriage and an equal headache from my experience.

Mya as well enjoy being single and justifiably "selfish" while you can.

Men should not be gorillas and no one on earth should have pubes.

Totally disagree with Dakryn, not everyone has marriage as a goal and not everyone can be satisfied with no-label vague hookup situations. Dating doesn't have to be expensive unless you are dating a high maintenance spoiled princess who expects you to buy her designer handbags every holiday.

Men should not be gorillas and no one on earth should have pubes.

Arthurnagan.png

Unfortunately I have chest hair and lower back hair but I'm going to shave it for the summer when I go swimming because I want to look like I'm 21.
I'll shave some other places too if I start getting laid. :lol:
I can live with having back and chest hair but I want to look nice. I think my parents may think I'm weird for shaving though.

Don't talk to your parents about shaving and it won't be an issue. I had to ask my mom for razors when I sprouted armpit hair at age 10, but once I had them it was my business.