New Social Thread

I'm doing a speech on extreme metal for one of my classes soon. Anybody know where to find some valid sources?

My ipod is kaput. It's time to buy a new digital media player.

Any suggestions?

(anyone who says 'another ipod' will get stabbed in the face through the internet)

Depends on how much storage capacity you need, different types of media playback capability needed, and price range.

I have a 2nd Gen 120GB Zune and love it.I have a 80GB 2nd Gen Zune that I have had for 3 yrs (wife uses it now) and it's still goin strong, the battery just lasts about a 1/3 of the original time.

I wish I was Tom Araya's wife. From looking at photos from him back in the day to now, he has to be the most gorgeous man I have ever seen. I am done, thank you. I'm trying to finish up this two toned silhouette collage crap, it's so hard to find good pictures of Jeff Hanneman and Dave Lombardo. I am seeing them in August, by the way.

Tom-Araya-Grammy-2.jpg

Maybe it's because I'm a straight guy, but I can't see how he's more attractive than hundreds of other metal dudes.

I'm gay for Mikael Stanne, though:
Mikael.jpg

Tom Araya is just, I can't even explain it. That is how gorgeous he is. There is plenty of handsome metal men, but I just think Mr. Araya tops all of them. I personally like dark haired, dark eyed, and either pale to a bit tanned skinned men. Tom Araya fits all of that.

Mikael Stanne is not attractive from a hetero female standpoint and his hair is fucking awful, straighten that shit.

Tom Araya is kind of attractive maybe but nothing remarkable in my book which means more for st33333333ph.

I am pretty gay for Jason Newsted. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, Eviga from Dornenreich (right). Not as gay as my friend who has traveled to Europe like 7 times to see them play, but gay.

Jason.jpg

Article483529f91c0d9.jpg

Typically the Dutch are a taller people though. Are you saying that the mountain man part of your family are just that much bigger?