New Social Thread

^
I reckon it was some big family thing.

I'll be off to a hilly place, Coonoor for a few days with my family and then backpacking with my friends around South India. So I shall be away for a while. Hope someone misses me,
kthxbai

So, there was a crazy thunderstorm/tornado warning/hail storm yesterday. The winds were pretty intense. It blew this little play house we have for my cousins over our fence to the neighbor's house (they won't give it back), the hail broke my mom's windshield, and most of our pots got broken. It was crazy. I have so much to clean up.

That sucks. The last time we had a storm like that, so many cars got destroyed by hails the size of golf balls. It was epic.
Yeah, I know. The size of golf balls? That is freaking crazy. I would say our hail was probably a little bit smaller than a golf ball. No matter what size, the rate they were coming down, any size can suck.

What the fuck is your neighbors reasoning for not giving it back? :lol:
I don't know, not a very good one. My mom told me to go over there and get it, so I did. And of course their gate was locked so I knocked on the door to have them unlock it and the lady was like "Nope, that is mine now. You lucked out and should of secured your belongings." and I was like "Oh, I get it. You are one of those douche bag neighbors. Have a nice day." and then I had to have my mom go over there. That little play house cost us a lot and we sure don't want to go buy new pieces.

Every year we have a big family reunion, and this year it happened to be on a cruise. Every year its someplace different. Next year its gonna be in Colorado springs which should be sweet
I see. I assumed it was just you and your grandfather. My family had a reunion on a cruise a couple years ago and I had a similar experience as you, except for the fact that I was 16 and couldn't drink.

That sounds like a good idea, but presents some interesting scheduling dilemmas on my end. I will get back to you.

My ipod is kaput. It's time to buy a new digital media player.

Any suggestions?

(anyone who says 'another ipod' will get stabbed in the face through the internet)

Via Clients from Hell:

k so we want album work done,just a cover fpr a cd and of course a logo on it we are releasing an E.P that is we are pying about $2000 for and we want it to be superb.. we want it to be really super cool and epic. detailed and precise our budget.. we will discuss it. we want an angelic demon hybrid, holding a very hot and innocent, dead, sort of cut up but not mutilated young woman in the air as if the demon had just conquered her. in the back round we want to have a massacred old feudal village with a church on top of a hill long abandoned and some mutilated people scattered around the village.and a dark purple sky with clouds. the ground should be swampy and have boney hands of corpses popping out as if trying to reach the mistress.our logo should be readable, the most insanely cool and epic think that you can think of and dimensional with perspective.. you can play with it until it looks good to you. totaly metal. make it fucking rad as hell, seriously we are paying alot for this thing to get cut so please fucking rip up the screen with this.. give us some ideas about cost. we are going to pay practicaly as soon as we here from you..