New Social Thread

Another Ethiopian wedding has started in our neighborhood.Now there are gonna be jungle screams and tribal chanting to African trance till midnight.

A rave?

When you guys pee, do you wash your hands? I dont touch anything but my dick, no reason to wash my fucking hands.

When I go into a public restroom, my dick is the cleanest thing in there.

Yeah, if it's one of those restrooms where you have to grip the faucet handle (or even worse, hold it down to keep the water going - who the fuck decided that was a good design?), your hands can easily end up far nastier after washing than before.

Yea. Thankfully, it didn't take place. Our neighborhood was just a rendezvous point for all the people who were invited, and after a few rounds of wild monkey dances(you should've seen that. They got out of their cars, blocking the entrance for all incoming traffic, and started dancing and chanting in the middle of the road), they went someplace else.
Although I suspect that the next round of festivities is gonna take place in our neighborhood after all. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Your noob is showing. There are Daleks in half the episodes. Don't remember which one that was from.

Sorry but I have to make you look like a fool here. "Dalek" was the name of the episode in the Christopher Eccleston season where the Tardis landed in a secret underground facility where some rich guy collected alien artifacts/parts and there was a Dalek there who was unresponsive and dormant until Rose Tyler touched it and it came back to life.

Yeah, if it's one of those restrooms where you have to grip the faucet handle (or even worse, hold it down to keep the water going - who the fuck decided that was a good design?), your hands can easily end up far nastier after washing than before.

fucking DOT. I will not touch a handle in a public restroom.

fucking DOT. I will not touch a handle in a public restroom.

Yeah man the government fucking puts god damn AIDs on them on purpose man, to control the population man. It's all a big conspiracy man, I don't trust it at all man.

2irkr60.jpg

Sorry but I have to make you look like a fool here. "Dalek" was the name of the episode in the Christopher Eccleston season where the Tardis landed in a secret underground facility where some rich guy collected alien artifacts/parts and there was a Dalek there who was unresponsive and dormant until Rose Tyler touched it and it came back to life.

Oh, okay. I watched the DVDs with friends and we skipped through the titles, so I have no idea what the episodes of the first season are called.

It's a relativistic unit of measurement pertaining to the time spent by two individuals in the act of fucking. Due to the time dilation resulting from this activity, a fuck year may correspond to many years from the perspective of an outside observer (even those filming the fuck event with a camera). The time dilation variable depends upon the parameters of the event itself, including age of participants, genital oscillation speed and psychic sex powers.

The topic of genitals will never get old on this board. It's like 25% of threads on the GMD Social front page where there's currently active discussion going on about genitals.