New Social Thread

I am now a college graduate today with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications-Broadcasting. I'll get my degree in the mail though despite participating in the ceremony. My "diploma" there was sealed up in ribbons of my school colors and was a letter of congratulations. I had an afterparty at my grandmother's house and it was nice to talk to professors and have fun with my family and friends.

That is awesome. Congratulations Derek. I bet it feels so good to be done and graduated. Next week I was supposed to be in that same situation for highschool, but all of a sudden, I am now 1/4 of a credit short for graduation. I hate my school and my counselor.

I am now a college graduate today with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications-Broadcasting.
Congrats, dude.

That is awesome. Congratulations Derek. I bet it feels so good to be done and graduated. Next week I was supposed to be in that same situation for highschool, but all of a sudden, I am now 1/4 of a credit short for graduation. I hate my school and my counselor.

How did that happen?

Speaking of genitals, I took a fun trip to a urology center this morning because I'd been having an almost constant urge to pee all week no matter how many times I went, and it was driving me insane. Had some dude squeeze my balls and stick his finger up my ass. Probably the most action I'll get for the next decade or two.

You totally should.

I would tbh, but if I did I'd feel obligated to come up with a more scientifically consistent definition modeled after the light year, and give it some kind of formula such as F = GΦy where G is genital oscillation speed, etc. and I can't really be arsed atm.

They say there are more bacteria on a cellphone than on average toilet seat or something.

Yeah, same for me. My counselor said that I'll need to take summer school or some shit like that.