New Social Thread

17,18.19 year old girls are generally virgins/prude. Do not let them fool you Mort. You're wasting your time.

Burn the school down.
I really am thinking about this. This school is 100 years old, exactly and they have not updated or installed anything since I have been there. It would be really easy to do.

Damn steph that really sucks. I hope you're able to get it sorted out though.
Yeah, it does suck. Thanks, so do I. So, next year it will be me and my brother graduating together. My counselor did the same exact thing, kind of with my twin sister. She was letting my sister be AIDEs for teachers instead of giving her the classes she needs and telling her she has everything under control and in the end she didn't. My sister might just go get her GED, which I really hope she does not.

How the fuck do you end up 1/4 of a credit short?
Well, for graduation I had to have 22 credits. As I counted everything up I had 18.5 credits then plus the classes I have passed now, it ame out to be 21.75 and then the .25 of the credit would make an even 22. Gym classes are .25 of a credit and you need to take two of them to make the graduatoin requirement. I'm used to using fractions but it was easier to try to use decimals but that is how. I hope I don't seem confusing.

@Stephanie

Contact the school district about this or something.

I might try that. My mom is going to handle the rest though.

Maybe something is in the Water in Maine or something. I do not remember girls having tits either.

We had a softball game last night and I was talking so much shit to the 2nd baseman that by the bottom of the 3rd, we were batting, the dude came into my face and yells at me "Whats ur rank? Im a fucking lt!" haha and they got disqualified or something for being unable to take the wrath of my shit talking. I am now famous. Remember this day everyone, it will be remembered for all time.

st33333333phani33333333 that is balls but if you really have been skipping a lot of classes what do you expect will happen?

I skipped the class only 4 times and the most you can miss is 15 to where you automatically fail. I expect to pass because I have done what I was supposed to do. And the reason the last time I failed it because I had the flu and missed two and half weeks of school, but this time is completely different and I thought I had in under control because I did my part.

I skipped the class only 4 times and the most you can miss is 15 to where you automatically fail. I expect to pass because I have done what I was supposed to do. And the reason the last time I failed it because I had the flu and missed two and half weeks of school, but this time is completely different and I thought I had in under control because I did my part.

Did you pass English Writing???

So you missed 4 classes out of a possible 15, and they won't pass you...something's fishy.