New Social Thread

Did you pass English Writing???

So you missed 4 classes out of a possible 15, and they won't pass you...something's fishy.

Yeah, I did pass that and that isn't too funny because I know my writing sucks. Most of the teachers I had didn't care and it so happens to be every English teacher I had didn't care and I was taught how to write poorly but I really don't care. That is something I can improve in.

As I said, they are not passing me because my counselor never put that class on my schedule like she was supposed to and my actaul teacher thought I was an AIDE for the
other Gym teacher so she is not passing me. Also because I skipped that class 4 times and was not responsible enough to check up on my stuff. I thought I didn't have to. My counselor should of did her job and not be lazy.

1274183463885.jpg

I've never done shrooms, or any other drug aside from booze and weed. I can't be the only one can I?

OF course not. Drugs are nasty. My nephew in the US died from an overdose. He started with weed and ended with meth. Got accepted into some stupid clique, got himself a bunch of new "friends", the same friends that would later on cause his death.
Anyway, I don't want to get into details here.

Lots of people are happy never doing harder drugs and that's cool and respectable. I've done some kinda hard ones before but it's a gross seedy world and I don't like to give money to drug cartels and murderers if possible.

One thing I hate more than almost anything is that obnoxious subhuman category of people who shit on people who don't drink.

I met with a National Guard recruiter yesterday to talk about joining and whatnot (been considering it for a while now). Apparently the unit that is closest to me is going to Afghanistan sometime in the fall/winter, which means if I joined sometime this summer that I'd be going to Afghanistan, again. That wasn't exactly my plan. I was mostly looking for some financial/tuition assistance along with my G.I. Bill, and a reason to stay in shape. Now I have to contemplate if I want to go back to war again or just not join.

sigh

Go help the CIA steal opium crops, it will be fun and they will underpay you.

To put some perspective on it, we saw a flag get delivered a couple of houses down last week.

I met with a National Guard recruiter yesterday to talk about joining and whatnot (been considering it for a while now). Apparently the unit that is closest to me is going to Afghanistan sometime in the fall/winter, which means if I joined sometime this summer that I'd be going to Afghanistan, again. That wasn't exactly my plan. I was mostly looking for some financial/tuition assistance along with my G.I. Bill, and a reason to stay in shape. Now I have to contemplate if I want to go back to war again or just not join.

sigh

Well, just look at it as an opportunity to get some more kills on your belt. :headbang:

My English is something that I know I am good in. I have read a 1000 books in every language imaginable. I have measured my writing - length, story, etc.... I have studied what makes text interesting.

I had some time in the morning before I had to go to work at 5ish, so I was browsing. I saw this. It made my day tolerable. I love you. Come to Massachusetts and gay-marry me!