New Social Thread

1233928590_citizen-kane-clapping.gif

I had a nice Friday night. I went gothic clubbing again, and it was interesting. I have discovered a surefire way of getting hit on by chicks: dancing. It almost never fails for me, and it is awfully convenient for me because I do not enjoy initiating conversations with women that I don't know...

itt cyth becomes big dave ;)

Don't worry yet; I haven't started assigning number ratings to women and looking at a 1000 mirrors in every angle imaginable.

krampus is Susperia in disguise.

Don't you think that I would know if it's right or wrong better than anyone else here?

Fuck this.

I was just being silly----Why is this so fucking melodramatic now, over me being silly??

Again, fuck this. I can't do anything here without being reamed in the ass.

If it appeases the masses I could start inserting feminist rants and talking about periods and birth control methods into every post.

Hello everyone. I'm now in Spain for a month. I had my first day of classes today and they were nice. There will be plenty of activities to do here in Spain to go along with my classes too. There are a couple of excursion trips and one to Segovia this weekend. I'm really enjoying it here. I'm using my Spanish a lot more and am meeting new people a lot. It's been great.
My flights were very good. I flew from Nashville to Philadelphia, then had a 6 hour layover. Then I had my 7 hour flight from Philadelphia to Madrid. It seemed like just my first international flight at first. Then I had an attractive older Asian American(late 20s, early 30s) sit by me. We're both very talkative people and have a lot in common. She's also a college graduate. I talked to her most of the way through. I made sure to get her email and I gave her my email and phone number. I don't have my cell phone with me here so I don't know if we'll get to meet here in Spain, but I want to. We kept talking even after our airplane arrival and I hugged her bye. I really want to be with her. I'm sure she knows I like her. My trip has started off great. :)