New Social Thread

I had a nice Friday night. I went gothic clubbing again, and it was interesting. I have discovered a surefire way of getting hit on by chicks: dancing. It almost never fails for me, and it is awfully convenient for me because I do not enjoy initiating conversations with women that I don't know. On Friday a rather nice looking woman grabbed my hands while I was dancing, pulled me towards her, and told me how much she appreciated my dancing and introduced herself. We danced together but there were several overly zealous guys getting up in her shit the whole night, which was amusing to watch and kind of pathetic. Another girl who was there who I've befriended recently told me at one point in the night that she wanted to kiss me. I do not find her the least bit physically attractive, but she is a good-natured person. It was kind of awkward. It is bizarre to me how frequently I've been getting hit on in the past few weeks, but I'm not complaining. I have always been staunchly opposed to dancing because it is unmetal by its very nature, but hey, it serves its purpose. This is a weird time in my life. At least I'm not depressed.

Chicks love guys who dance. You don't even have to be good at all. As long as you've got the balls to get out there (and this goes back to that whole confidence thing with chicks) then you're golden man.

I don't consider myself a good dancer at all, but whenever I get a little liquor in me I break shit down son! In fact, most of my friends' girlfriends/wives always ask me to go dancing with them because their significant other is a bore. And that's not even counting all of the random chicks I end up dancing with. It's all in good fun though.

I had a nice Friday night. I went gothic clubbing again, and it was interesting. I have discovered a surefire way of getting hit on by chicks: dancing. It almost never fails for me, and it is awfully convenient for me because I do not enjoy initiating conversations with women that I don't know. On Friday a rather nice looking woman grabbed my hands while I was dancing, pulled me towards her, and told me how much she appreciated my dancing and introduced herself. We danced together but there were several overly zealous guys getting up in her shit the whole night, which was amusing to watch and kind of pathetic. Another girl who was there who I've befriended recently told me at one point in the night that she wanted to kiss me. I do not find her the least bit physically attractive, but she is a good-natured person. It was kind of awkward. It is bizarre to me how frequently I've been getting hit on in the past few weeks, but I'm not complaining. I have always been staunchly opposed to dancing because it is unmetal by its very nature, but hey, it serves its purpose. This is a weird time in my life. At least I'm not depressed.

Fuck that sounds awesome. Dance floor romance is where it's at. Are you a good dancer Cythraul? Also what is your take on goth clubs in general? For me I love the music and the people are occasionally beautiful but they are COLD COLD COLD. Of course my only goth clubbing experiences were in Berlin, Amsterdam and New York, which are probably 3 of the least friendly cities on earth.

I can't wait to go dancing this Saturday night, even though it will be battling off a bunch of horny Navy thailors and using my bestial terror to keep scummy ones away from my cute little cougar friend. There has been stupid bullshit and tension in my core group of friends and I really fucking welcome a weekend away with a bunch of people I like who I know won't stress me out.

Chicks love guys who dance. You don't even have to be good at all. As long as you've got the balls to get out there (and this goes back to that whole confidence thing with chicks) then you're golden man.

I don't consider myself a good dancer at all, but whenever I get a little liquor in me I break shit down son! In fact most of my friends' girlfriends/wives always ask me to go dancing with them because their significant other is a bore. It's all in good fun though.

HAHAHA I bet those boring S/Os get their shit together real fast. I'd be SO insulted if Man Purse took some other chick dancing because I'm boring.

That said, he is not the dancing type and I am, so I leave him at home and bring my girlfriends/gayish guy friends.

Do you do the "my head weighs 4 metric tons and I swing it low like a battleaxe" dancing or the "I'm swimming and on acid" dancing?

And have you listened to the Sisters of Mercy yet?!?!?!

So I took a train to Chicago this weekend and I can say with confidence that Katharsis "VVorld VVithout End" is one of the best songs to listen to while on a train. :kickass:

Not many to choose from. Only 3 full albums. They're all good. My personal preference is

1.) Floodland
2.) First, Last and Always
3.) Vision Thing.

"A bit of my own style" eh. I guess I'd better gain 200 lbs and go to AZ so we can go dancing together without it getting awkward.

You're obviously not the type who hangs out at goth clubs or industrial/ebm concerts if you don't know what I mean.

Do some research on "goth dancing."

The head-swinging is where you don't move your feet or hips too much and most of the movement is concentrated in swinging your head down low, if you have long hair it covers your face and it's generally more of a swaying motion than anything else.

The swimming and on acid dance could also be interpreted as "belly dancer in black" where you move your arms around like a slow-motion raver.

Dancing is a perfect example of the difference between men and women. Women love it and men do it because women love it, or because they are openly gay/secretly gay.

My company was named the top company to work for in Cincinnati today. As a token of the company's appreciation, I got a coaster with the award painted on it.

HOW ABOUT A CASH BONUS OR SOMETHING MORE USEFUL INSTEAD?!

Whenever I get enough alcohol in me, I always end up dancing (whether it's actually going up to some random chick and grinding or doing something silly like The Lawnmower). It never fails, man.

That's pretty funny.

From my old work I got a backpack with Budweiser's logo written on it. I hate that fucking shitty beer.

Still a bag is a bag.