New Social Thread

You are a Conservative. If they are from say Purto Rico, there not illegal since it's part of the United States. If they come from Mexico, then I think that a illegal immigrants.

How old are you? Your posts seem to indicate that you're around 5 years old. My mind boggles when I reflect on how inane your posts are. Why don't you go away? Or, better yet, kill yourself.

I'm not really attacking his opinions, just the way he writes and the sort of Captain Obviousness of some of the things he says, and the blatant mental retardation.

I think I'm being excessively mean. Didn't I say I would stop that? Tom Brady seems like an okay person, but I just can't read his posts without wanting to stab forks into my eyes.

I think I'm being excessively mean. Didn't I say I would stop that? Tom Brady seems like an okay person, but I just can't read his posts without wanting to stab forks into my eyes.

Who hijacked your computer?!

I'd like to become a bit nicer too. I'm not Dutch; I am not allowed to say my most direct opinions to people all the time.